SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sleep Walking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enlistedman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Sleep Walking? Reply with quote

I have not had the time or money to buy any books for the past three years since a disabling injury at work. I have heard that someone sleeping on the same APL used to put John Kerry back in bed when he was found sleep walking around the APL.
Maybe the pain medication I take has me a little confused right now but I though therre was a box on the medical screening document referencing to sleep walkers. At the AFEES exam centers all disqualifiers for cobat duty were identified along with a strong warning that crimminal action could and would be taken against anyone falsifing the documents in order to avoid enlistment or combat duty.
With that said I also remember only two types of sleepwalkers in the NAVY. One was trying for a medical discharge the other was prowling the berthing areas. The other sleepwalkers were sexual preditors looking for someone to victimize.
Either way if John Kerry was a sleepwalker and omitted reporting it at enlistment time he lied and placed his commrades in danger. The other side of the coin is if he had homosexual tendencies I don't think he has them under enough control to avoid something like the Govenor of New Jersey is experiancing. If the later is true and John Kerry wins in November it would place our country in a more dangerous position than the biggest strategic blunders in history of any country.
No disrepect is intended in this posting but to point out how little we actually know about any political candidate and what indicators we have to rely on in determing which one is the most trustworthy and qualified for the highest office in the land.
I feel odd saying "the highest office in the nation", I thought the checks and balance system was designed to avoid such images.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: