SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review "Unfit for Command" here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Review "Unfit for Command" here Reply with quote

Moderators,

How about creating a sticky for reviews by members of this sight of "Unfit for Command"? Right now the only places to review the book are Amazon and BN.

Okay, let's try it. Post your commentary here on this thread. Subject to editing or removal, of course - just like any other post made on this board. Smile EJ
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Have you read the book? Reply with quote

Here is something for everyone to give a little thought to right now.

When one has facts, they speak about facts, when they have truth, they speak about truth.

When they have neither....they attack the person!

So ask yourself, Rolling Eyes What is happening with the SwiftVets? Their character is attacked and nothing else.
1niner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

I just finished reading the book. Very well done. God bless you Mr. O'Neill and all your swift boat guys. I also listen to you all every chance I get on talk shows. You guys are extremely credible. I was a Marine in Vietnam in 68-69 - B 1/9, 3rd Mar Div. I'm 55 years old and it occurred to me that my country let me down once in my life. I refer to the government's failure to arrest and prosecute the likes of Jane Fonda & John Kerry for acts of treason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: