SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry engineered pullout of Vietnam, now wants to be CIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Kerry engineered pullout of Vietnam, now wants to be CIC Reply with quote

Isn't it strange??

The one person besides "pukey Jane" who was the most influential in the disheartening of the American Public, which caused us to pull out of Vietnam, now wants to be the Commander-in-Chief not that we are in another war.

Why should we elect him, he only knows how to lose a War, not win one.

George S. Patton: "America loves a winner and detests a loser. I wouldn't give a hoot-in-hell for a good loser"

Last edited by republicanveteran on Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
mass55th
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Hypocrisy abounds Reply with quote

Isn't it interesting that according to the Left, the Swift Boat Vets who have come forward against John Kerry, have no credibility because they "hadn't served on the same boat with him." Yet these same Leftists lapped up Kerry's allegations of atrocities told to him second-hand, and sometimes even third-hand by soldiers he never served with. As well, while they refute statements by vets such as Larry Thurlow because he wasn't on Kerry's boat, they embrace the comments of Bill Rood, who also wasn't on Kerry's boat, but happens to agree with Kerry's version. Their hypocrisy has no end.

Last Sunday on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace had Van Odell of the Swft Vets for Truth and John Hurly of Vets for Kerry on his program. At one point, Mr. Hurley, speaking on Kerry's anti-war activity states:

"Those guys, including myself, came back and opposed that war in Vietnam to save lives, and it worked."

Well, we know it worked in destroying the image of the American G.I. in the eyes of this country and the world. We know it worked in tearing this country apart spiritually and morally. But even more important, what does it say about the man John Kerry, when the head of his Vets for Kerry group turns out to be an individual who stood side-by-side with Kerry all those years ago demonstrating against the country and his fellow soldiers? You mean to tell me that out of all the veterans in this country, the only one Kerry could find to head the veterans group supporting him was a man who had come back home, and helped demean and disparage the image of men like my brother? It only shows me that John Kerry hasn't changed one bit from the stand he took years ago.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note, I have changed the title of this post. After my original post, I noticed that I used the word (loss). Bad word

We didn't lose the war the politicians lost it before we could finish it.

Sorry if anyone was offended...
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isn't it interesting that according to the Left, the Swift Boat Vets who have come forward against John Kerry, have no credibility because they "hadn't served on the same boat with him."

Is this the same Left that believes James Carville, Lanny Davis, and Chris Matthews are more qualified to judge the veracity of Kerry's claims than the ones who were there?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
mass55th
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Hypocrisy abounds Reply with quote

Quote:

Is this the same Left that believes James Carville, Lanny Davis, and Chris Matthews are more qualified to judge the veracity of Kerry's claims than the ones who were there?

Yep! That's them, but it's James "Serpent Head" Carville, Lanny "Lackey" Davis, and Chris "Spittle" Matthews to those in the know.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our brave men did not loose Nam, It was lost here by the traitorous left, And now they want to do the same in Iraq
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: