SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

super hero??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USMC-Pride
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: super hero?? Reply with quote

Has anyone else heard Michael Savage say that according to his research, "Kerry has aquired the most medals in the shortest time of anyone in american history? Including George Washington, Omar Bradley, Auddie Murphy,& Alvin"Sargeant"York."

If this is true it would also have to include, Lewis "Chesty" Puller, George Patton,Robert L. Howard, & Mattew Urban. To name just a very few Highly decorated men. Do google searches on these guys if you are not familiar with there heroism and subsequent awards for that heroism. I will be spending some of today and probably tomorrow trying to run down the info to see if it is true. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this and checked it out as well.

SEMPER FI
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Yeah. Reply with quote

Yep, I've heard Savage say that. Ain't he a blast? Helps me keep some sanity. I've always heard Audie Murphy was the most decorated but I can't imagine anyone topping Dumbo's out the ordinary medal record. Without hospitalization? Ain't gonna happen. Nope.

Semper Fidelis.

Amos.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: real hreos Reply with quote

I watched the history channel last night about defending wake island at the start of WW2 . Man those marines were tough Evil or Very Mad right down to hand to hand. Its men like that that make you proud to be American. I offers sharp contrast to a 120 day wonder like Hanoi-john Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: