SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The whole world will be watching, but so will America.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpusinsky
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: The whole world will be watching, but so will America. Reply with quote

Anarchists and hard-core extremists that are coming to attack the Republican National Convention are getting money both directly and indirectly from foundations/groups that tied to the DNC and the wife of John F Kerry. Any damage done in New York will go down as a black mark against John F Kerry.
Kerry must realize that Veteran groups will be totally turned off by the flag burning and vile hate speech that protestors and young terrorist in the streets of New York City will spew forward.

If Kerry thinks the Swift Boat Ads hit him among Veterans wait until the scenes on the streets of New York City play out. America is not the same America of 1968. This is the America of secure streets, post 9-11 not of hippie dope smoking un-American swine that burn our Nations flag. The same people who spit of Vietnam Vets when they came home will be back on the streets of New York next week spitting on them all over again. And Kerry has been identified with being one of them.

Remember the new moveon.org Ads; they all claim that Bush is "not on our side". Well no Bush is not on Your Side, he is one the side of the United States of America and all of her citizens, Bush is on the side of the Vets who Kerry and people like him spit on, Bush is on the side of hard working men and women who put their life on the line to keep us all safe, Bush is on the side of the men and women who go to work everyday and scrap and save to make America better for their children and grand children.

The whole world will be watching, but so will America.

God Bless GW Bush
God bless the USA.
GOD Bless GW Bush
AiredaleUSN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The whole world will be watching, but so will America. Reply with quote

Quote:
"hippie dope smoking un-American swine that burn our Nations flag. The same people who spit of Vietnam Vets when they came home will be back on the streets of New York next week spitting on them all over again. And Kerry has been identified with being one of them. "

Would you vote for this or the America as we know and love? I hope the contrast is clear and the choice plain for Americans next week
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatley, the 45% of Americans that will follow Kerry like sheep no matter what he does now, has done in the past, or says will blame what happens in New York on George Bush. The other 45% that think for themselves are already behind President Bush. It is the 10% that are undecided that we need to go after. However, I don't understand how someone at this point can be undecided unless they have been hibernating since 1960.
jpusinsky
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Kerry Unmasked Reply with quote

If I have to do it alone I will. But I will remind people that there is no difference between John F Kerry and the people acting like swine in the streets on New York. Kerry has identified himself as one of those liberal maggots through out his whole poltical life. Now if we can get John F Kerry to distance himself from the ultra-left he will cut another 10% from his base and maybe that 10% will stay home or vote for Nadar. If Kerry defends the protesters he is take responsibility for them, hence blame.

That self blame will make a deep impact on other pro Kerry groups. Like some older Americans and pro Kerry veterans.

We can make this a no win for Kerry.

The protests will be unlike anything we have seen in decades, the left is really planning to show their true nature. And Kerry can be forced into a corner and unmasked.

Razz
GOD Bless GW Bush
AiredaleUSN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Unmasked Reply with quote

Quote:
I will remind people that there is no difference between John F Kerry and the people acting like swine in the streets on New York.

(Admin note: This site is not partisan - it's not politics, it's personal. It's all about John Kerry. We have a lot of Democrats helping us with this effort. Please keep the level of rhetoric below the flash point. Wink )
jpusinsky
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Correction about liberals! Reply with quote

I am sorry I said nothing about democrats in my posts.

I am almost 100% certain that no liberals are helping you in anyway, nor are any leftest helping you. If a liberal is claiming to help you either they are not a liberal or they are up to something.

However not all democrats are liberals. Some are great conservatives. Just look at Zell Miller he is a democrat and a great conservative! A true American hero, he has overcome partisan politics to do what is right for America.

Zell Miller will be the keynote speaker in New York City next week.

I know the Swift Boat Veterans for truth must remain non-political.

Liberalism is not a political party it is an idology just like marxism.
GOD Bless GW Bush
AiredaleUSN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me for being so politically incorrect. Truth is truth and cannot be misunderstood. There will be a sharp contrast between the folks inside the hall and those demonstrating outside the convention. As in the Swift vets issue. I will let the truth speak for itself and remain quiet. Standing but quiet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: