SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for info on kerry admits xmas story never happened

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Support_The_President
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Looking for info on kerry admits xmas story never happened Reply with quote

I heard that after having to change his story several times the Kerry campaign had to finally admit that the Christmas story never happened, or decided to take it back after all of the controvery.

I am looking for more information pertaining to his "renigging" on his story. I find it hard to believe that he could admit it was all a lie and not hear anything about it on the news (no I don't).

If anyone has heard the same thing or knows anything about that, could you please fill me in?
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy Kerry's book, Tour of Duty, and read pgs 209-210. Or watch his lips moving. That's a sure sign that he's lying. Anything he says or writes will either be a lie or the proof that he is lying. For example, this Boston Globe article talks about Christmas eve - no Cambodia there. Or you could read Drudge, or this article by Michael Barone which shows Kerry's campaign manager struggling for an answer that will work while salvaging what little credibility Kerry has left on this story, or this article in the Washington Times, or you could read this article in the London Telegraph about his biographer's admission that he wasn't in Cambodia on Christmas eve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: