SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Democrats switch from Kerry to Wes Clarke?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Will Democrats switch from Kerry to Wes Clarke? Reply with quote

Sounds outlandish but the Democrat party pro`s are worried. Kerry is not resonating. Another Mass. liberal, Michael Dukakis had an 18 pt. lead in 1988 and when he was fully exposed he relinquished that lead and ended up losing badly. When the American people learn the entire truth about Kerry`s outrageous charges against his fellow comrades in 1971 the Torricelli-Lautenberg strategy may be invoked. And of course Kerry, being the team player his supporters portray him to be, will step aside for the good of the party.
v
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you researched Wes Clark, I think you might find it would be like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. His military service may have been more honorable than Kerry's, but many of his views politically are just as wishy washy.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it before http://www.swiftvets.com/VetsBB/viewtopic.php?t=407 and I'll say it again -- Be very Scared of Hitlery.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary -ack
you may be right BigK
wonder if she has Kerry's own FBI file
wonder just what she may have planned

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/3/30/123728.shtml
Tuesday, March 30, 2004 12:36 p.m. EST

Hillary Predicts October Surprise

New York Sen. Hillary Clinton is predicting that this year's presidential election will be very tight and the victor will win because of "something unforeseen."

"It will be very close," the former first lady tells the New York Post's Cindy Adams.

On how the contest will ultimately be decided, Clinton said, "It will be outside forces - something unforeseen that suddenly happens - that tilts the election one way or the other."
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Oh -- time to get lubricant!
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most logical threory I have heard on several conservative talks shows is that John Kerry is not intended to win, but to set the stage for Hillary in 2008. I guess the logic behind this is that if Kerry looses the Democratic Party will be able to have gathered enough support and finances to essentially steal power back. I must admit that in the light of the meddling of George Soros, this theory looks very possible.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no doubt that Hitlery has her eye on the White House in 2008. She is a political snake, but very dumb on facts. Like when she was promoting gun control, she pointed out the 870 Wingmaster that Bill used for duck hunting as being an assault weapon. It was converted with a pistol grip. The NRA made her look stupid and ended her involvement on that issue. If Kerry and Hitlery are the best that the DNC has to offer then I for one am not worried at all. Semper Fi.
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need I remind you of how stupid the Hillary's husband is and yet...
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberal sheep always go for the liberal wolf. They're suckers for a good lie and can't think for themselves. All they do is repeat the DNC talking points.

Hitlery won't take a chance on Kerry winning in 2004. She'll either muscle in as Veep right now -- or make sure that she and William the Impeached suck every bit of the oxygen out of Frenchie's campaign if she isn't. If he wins without her as Veep, she's screwed for 2008 and if he wins again in 2008 -- his Veep will get the DNC nod for 2012. She'll be an even older hag by 2016.

Nope -- the World' most ruthless ***** won't let that happen. 2004 is about to get very exciting! Just read her lips:

Quote:
New York Sen. Hillary Clinton is predicting that this year's presidential election will be very tight and the victor will win because of "something unforeseen."

"It will be very close," the former first lady tells the New York Post's Cindy Adams.

On how the contest will ultimately be decided, Clinton said, "It will be outside forces - something unforeseen that suddenly happens - that tilts the election one way or the other."

The former First ***** is up to something. If she can make Vince Foster stick a gun in his mouth, Hubble & the McDugels serve her jail time, the whole White House staff to go out and claim the blue dress was a plant, a state she's never lived in to shitcan the Dems running for the Senate and elect her -- then she can blackmail Kerry to decide not to run for "health" reasons. Piece of Cake -- stuff she could do in the 70s. It has never been "healthy" to stand in the way of a Klinton. The streets are littered with the bodies of those who did.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still wondering what ""Oh Oh -- time to get lubricant! "
means....
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't make me explain to a Marine's sister.

In retrospect -- I regret that tongue in cheek remark. I might have found a better way to have said the same.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billary will only run when she believes she is a shoein. As long as Bush has some popularity, she won't run the risk of embrassment. In the meantime, I do believe the Clintons will make sure Kerry doesn't get in and ruin her chances in 2008.

I'm currently reading Dick Morris's book, "Rewriting History," and although I'm really no fan of his, he does present sides of her the public doesn't get to see.

I really have no problem with a female President, provided it someone who actually has the qualifications, unlike our former first lady.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: