SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They work you like toys

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ST1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: They work you like toys Reply with quote

And you are too weak to resist.
When they want you angry you get angry. When they want you to complain you complain. When they want to disrupt you sucker for it every time.
Is this the best that Swift boaters have to offer?
Is this the best that anti-Kerry forces can present?
Perhaps this board is actually a Kerry setup intended to make Bush supporters look bad.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: They work you like toys Reply with quote

ST1 wrote:
When they want you angry you get angry. When they want you to complain you complain. When they want to disrupt you sucker for it every time.
Perhaps this board is actually a Kerry setup intended to make Bush supporters look bad.

ST1, I don't think so. In fact, to the mainstream in this country, the writings of the leftists are akin to what they used to be heard on CB radio. "Breaker breaker Big Buddy" and other absurd noise.

Further, this open board is not the only forum here. The vetted "for vets only" board is a different world.

FDL
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go down to your local VFW and thank the veterans for making the sacrifices so you can enjoy your freedom to express yourself.

Last edited by coldwarvet on Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Go down to your local VFW Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
And thank the veterans for making the sacrifices so you can enjoy your freedom to express yourself.

Hear, hear!
Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: They work you like toys Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
ST1 wrote:

ST1, I don't think so. In fact, to the mainstream in this country, the writings of the leftists are akin to what they used to be heard on CB radio. "Breaker breaker Big Buddy" and other absurd noise.

Further, this open board is not the only forum here. The vetted "for vets only" board is a different world.

FDL

Stone?
Whatever....

Seems I recall "working" someone to be a CB term. Haven't messed with one for way long time. Didn't even get a whole lot into the jargon since not a lot of the local folks used much of it.
Folks sure seem to be having some fits and tantrums over what they think to be influx of trolls - or Kerry minions paid to attack this hapless lot. Laughing
I have seen that again and again and again ... on Usenet where someone is accusing some others of being troll and they tell their peers again and again and again to not feed the trolls.
Never seen it work. Even the ones who tell others to ignore the accused to be trolls will break down and respond.
Funny thing. Accuse a troll of being a troll and you have made his day. Accuse someone who is not especially motivated and maybe you insult or maybe it just amounts to a groundless accusation and the accused thinks you a fool.
Whatever. Kinda funny to watch it go on.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Craig, why do you hang around a board,where you have nothing in common with the vets,or their supporters? I know they would welcome you with open arms at moveon.

You will never change any minds here.BTW, I don't use the word "troll". I call posters who love to stir the pot,"BOTTOM FEEDERS." Very Happy
Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: subject Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
Craig, why do you hang around a board,where you have nothing in common with the vets,or their supporters? I know they would welcome you with open arms at moveon.

You will never change any minds here.BTW, I don't use the word "troll". I call posters who love to stir the pot,"BOTTOM FEEDERS." Very Happy

You make a bogus accusation. Maybe you figure all vets are Kerry haters or that any who do not support what you support have nothing in common with vets.
And do you suppose that since it is usually around 60% who vote Republican that the whole 60% is especially in agreement with some of the slanderous and dishonest tactics of a few who happen to support their favored candidate?

I know full well that I am not going to change any minds. Never entertained that illusion. It is good that you share with me what words you prefer. Myself is one to favor "dumb bimbo" over "stupid b*tch"

Oh! Don't assume that I am calling you anything. Just reciprocal sharing some words I prefer over others.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I think you've made it clear to anyone with an IQ above 8 where you stand. Call me a ***** if it makes you feel good. I am a ***** when it comes to rolling over and playing dead when a trouble maker tries to disrupt every BB they go to. You must be a very lonely person to hang around people who don't care for your line of bull.

You have no respect for anyone. Starting with yourself.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: