SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show your support for Kerry by...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Show your support for Kerry by... Reply with quote

For those who support Kerry or if you happen to know someone who does support this fake, phony and fraud, tell them to drive with their headlights off at night indicating they support Kerry.
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Clever but potentially dangerous. . . Reply with quote

"For those who support Kerry or if you happen to know someone who does support this fake, phony and fraud, tell them to drive with their headlights off at night indicating they support Kerry."

This is clever and I got a real chuckle out of this. However, I have to admit that some Kerry supporters strike me as so intense that they just might be stupid enough to follow this admonition. Not that something should be banished merely on the premise of what a few misguided souls might do with it, but primarily because I just don't see the merit in anyone following this one at all. . . So, I'll pass completely on passing this suggestion along. I refuse to encourage public delinquency or the unnecessary endangering of the lives of others. . . Hey, these last are some reasons why personally, I wouldn't want to see Senator Kerry as President in the first place!

A gold star to you for clever and a chuckle due to it though Smile
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope your idea works. I'm going to get my big a** duelie out tonight and find some to "confront!"
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: