SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

African-American Vote...A.K.A..Another kerry VN Lie...USE IT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: African-American Vote...A.K.A..Another kerry VN Lie...USE IT Reply with quote

kerry suppossed to be a man of truth and integrity?

Makes me laugh when I heard that kerry made a reference to Martin Luther King's assasination which was totally inaccurate historically speaking. He'll pander to the black vote without any compunction.

He better hope that Theresa with her Mozambique connection who claims to be of Continental African origin can deliver the black vote...because I think the black voter will be peeved with kerry being a poser at the expense of M.L.K.

Karma gonna get kerry. Twisted Evil

Last edited by 4moreyears on Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: African-American Vote Reply with quote

Kerry like the DNC have always taken for granted that he will receive 90% + of the black vote. They have always ruled to prevent Black Americans from becoming enpowered. A great example is welfare reform that eventually Clinton had to sign into law. Now Black Americans can join the mainstream workforce and show their independence. I had the privilege to interview several Black women who had previously existed on welfare for real jobs. They came with self confidence, made excellent presentations about their skills and accomplishments, and were professionally dressed. From this experience I deemed welfare reform working.

There is an opportunity now for Black Americans who served in the military to tell the Black community about John Kerry and why he has not earned the vote and respect of the Black American community and why they should never vote for him to become the next President. If Black Americans can not come around to vote for President Bush they should at least withhold their vote for Kerry as a protest.

JK
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: African... Reply with quote

IMO, Traysa has a lot of nerve, growing up in a privileged family, enjoying a European dictatorship typical of colonial times -- now in control of unfathomable wealth and claiming to be AFRICAN AMERICAN! Sheesh.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush has appointed blacks to some of the highest positions in the government. Home ownership for blacks is at an all time high.

Bush has done more for blacks than just pander to them. Hopefully black America will appreciate that fact and not allow kerry to presume their allegiance.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The president gave an excellent speech at the Urban League recently ( See text here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/07/20040723-8.html

He stated that the Democrats do take the votes for granted and emphasized the importance of minority entrepreneurship and faith based organizations. In contrast, Kerry et al. will make the government bigger and bigger and make it difficult for small businesses to prosper. I really hope that many African Americans see through Kerry's lies because he can't relate to any ordinary Americans when he is living like an aristocrat in his villa in Italy...and his wife doesn't know what a chili soup looked like at Wendy's.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The msm will never latch onto the fact that Kerry said that, so most black people probably wont hear about it, I dont think.

(No, its not that i dont think blacks can use the net, I just figure, like everyone else, its only the people that are really into the politics that bother to do research on the net about it. I dont think the average every day person does all that much looking on the internet for news about the election.)

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbreviated kerry quote:

"I remember well April, 1968 - I was serving in Vietnam -- a place of violence -- when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home - and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of that unabashedly maladjusted citizen.

I've often thought - what if he'd lived? But that's a question we can't answer - except to the extent to which we can commit ourselves to make things as he would have wanted and as we thought they might have been. That is the challenge - today more than ever.

We should challenge ourselves to ask the question not what would Dr. King have done had he lived, but what would he want us to do the time we have left. I think if Martin Luther King was here today in Richmond he would want more of us feel the kind of maladjustment he felt - and to use the rights and responsibilities of citizenship he helped secure to build a stronger America.

I think we need a new kind of citizenship - Dr. King's citizenship -- an impatient citizenship."

=====================================

I think we need a new kind of citizenship - John O'Neill's type of citizenship -- an impatient citizenship yearning for an accounting of past injustices done to honorable men by a carpet bagger named kerry.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New title...Sorry Brody but I refuse to capitalize kerry's name...he's such a little man.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: African-American Vote...A.K.A..Another kerry VN Lie...USE IT Reply with quote

Whenever Kerry writes we also need to consider whether he had written the material or has he used a ghostwriter. He is alleged to have used a writer for President Kennedy to make his presentation to Congress in the early 70's. One always has to be distrustful of Kerry and investigate the background if possible.

Black Americans will again be manipulated this weekend when Clinton takes residence in a NYC Black church to make several speeches to counter the Republican convention. Many Black ministers have said they will stop using their churches for this purpose and that should happen now to have credibility so that Black churches are not lumped into the 527 category or have the possibility of loosing their tax exempt status. I think that most Americans will never recall going to their houses of worship to hear a politician make a case for their vote. If it did happen many of the congregation would walk out and complain. The same needs to happen with the Black community.

JK
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very disrespectful of the Clintons,,,the Republicans stayed out of the way during the Democratic Convention.....Our vote is not for sale,,,Rev..Al Shaprton... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: