SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY Reply with quote

I heard today from Michael Savage, on the Savage Nation show, that the Navy is investigating Kerry. Michael made the comment, but did not go into detail on the subject; does anyone have any information about this...?
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I hope so
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
I heard today from Michael Savage, on the Savage Nation show, that the Navy is investigating Kerry. Michael made the comment, but did not go into detail on the subject; does anyone have any information about this...?

I think they've been formally asked to investigate - maybe by various groups and individuals. I hope they've begun on this. But I don't know.

What I'd like to see is a Congressional committee begin an investigation and order the release ALL of Kerry's documents. As everyone suspects, it might answer a lot of questions. People wonder if those Lehman citations will actually show up in the official records - and stuff.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:

Could this be from the Judicial Watch filing a suit against the Navy to conduct an investigation?

- instigator
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the Navy after all these years remove medals? Or I should say is there a precedent for that?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On www.drudgereport.com
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Judicial Watch Calls For Investigation Into Kerry’s Medals, Reply with quote

Judicial Watch Calls For Investigation Into Kerry’s Medals, Anti-War Actions

Quote:
Formal Complaint Filed Over Senator’s Vietnam Awards, Post-Service Activities

(Washington, D.C.) – Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today filed a request with the U.S. Navy and the Defense Department for an investigation into the awards granted to Sen. John Kerry during his service with the U.S. Navy in Vietnam. Judicial Watch also requested that military authorities investigate Kerry’s anti-war activities, including his meeting with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations in Paris, while a member of the Naval Reserve.

Basing its requests on a recently published book, Unfit for Command, by former Navy officer John E. O’Neill and Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D, and on news media interviews of other officers and sailors who served with Kerry, Judicial Watch notes that unresolved allegations against Kerry include: false official reports and statements; dishonorable conduct; aiding the enemy; dereliction of duty; misuse and abuse of U.S. government equipment and property; war crimes; and multiple violations of U.S. Navy regulations and directives, the Uniform Code of Military Justice and the U.S. Code.

Kerry was awarded three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star and a Bronze Star for “wounds” received and actions in Vietnam, but eyewitnesses refute his version of a number of the events that were the basis for receiving the commendations. Judicial Watch is asking the Department of Defense and the U.S. Navy, including its Department Board of Decorations and Medals, to look into the circumstances surrounding Kerry’s awards.

Judicial Watch also is requesting an investigation of Kerry’s anti-war activities. After he was released from active duty but while he was a commissioned officer in the inactive Naval Reserve, Kerry joined the anti-war group Vietnam Veterans Against the War and traveled to Paris to meet with delegations from North Vietnam and the Communist Viet Cong. He held a press conference in Washington, D.C., following the meeting and advocated the “peace proposal,” which included war damage reparations, put forth by the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong.

“The allegations concerning Kerry’s conduct during the Vietnam War are credible, serious and shocking,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The sooner an investigation begins, the better.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/3794.shtml Twisted Evil
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out Kerry, B.G. Burkett now has the Navy looking at you.

This guy has exposed over 4 dozen Vietnam fakers and medal stealers as detalied in his fine book STOLEN VALOR.

My favorite expose' was the one he did on Frank Dux, the guy who's 'real life story' the movie 'Bloodsport' with Jean-Claude Van Damme was based.

The guy's whole life turned out to be a hoax. He claimed to win the 'Kumite' a mysterious full-contact martial arts tournament numerous times, to be a secret agent/professional assasin, CIA operative, etc.

Last I heard he had ballooned up to over 300 pounds, sued Jean Claude Van Damme and lost, and started a chain of martial arts schools, one of which had a web-page that I visited that claimed that 'Master' Dux designed the hand to hand combat taught to Navy SEALS.

Now Burkett has set his sights on Kerry. If I were Kerry, I would be one nervous felllow.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see now, who all is after Kerry:

Swiftvets

Pow/MIA's

Judicial Watch

B.G. Burkett

Navy

Any more?

Zell Miller
angrylady
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
Lets see now, who all is after Kerry:

Swiftvets

Pow/MIA's

Judicial Watch

B.G. Burkett

Navy

Any more?

Nothing but a bunch of Republican lackeys! Laughing
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Navy is onto this - we better look out....just think - some poor JAG officer is standing in his COs office saying - "I gotta do what???". Actually - I hope the Navy does investigate. The Naval Officers that I know who are still on active duty would be beyond reproach. Don't think there is any statute of limitations on fake medals....

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY Reply with quote

angrylady, Can you please explain your post further?

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php

Last edited by beansoup on Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please put me on the list to have John Kerry be checked out as a Fraud.
I mean How many Soldier's that served all there tour, and some did two or three tours and they didn't rec'd nowhere that many Metal's and I know for sure they saw more Combat action than that Traitor did ; if he really did see and Action where there for just 4 month's??????GOD Bless you all.
Thank you Swiftboat for thre Truth ! 68/69 Vietnam War Vet. GOD Luv U
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have to do with Kerry's Silver Star. His web site is said to list it with a "V" for valor. Navy says there is no such award on a Silver Star..
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: SAVAGE NATION: THE NAVY IS INVESTIGATING KERRY Reply with quote

BB Stacker, some info covered in my new topic post...

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3807&highlight=

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: