SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets - What do you REALLY Stand for?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: SwiftVets - What do you REALLY Stand for? Reply with quote

You mission is a joke in view of your actions. You want truth, talk about these things.

Weapons of Mass Destruction
Millions of jobs gained due to tax cuts
Tax cuts are for the middle class
Energy Policy
50 Cent Gas Tax increase
No Child Left Behind
PATRIOT Act
Cheney and Halliburton
I was never arrested for drunk driving
Death Taxes - Estate Taxes

Accept the challenge. Get the truth out of Bush.

Last edited by kyleparr on Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you joined us, willingly. So how does it feel to be a member? Very Happy
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are willing to engage in a real search for truth for ALL candidates as you so eloquently state in your mission, I would be happy to be a member. If you are nothing but a thinly veiled group of conserative idealougues posing as concerned citizens, then I hope you get spat on by the public.

Your choice. Do your service and your country proud. Be truthful.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: SwiftVets is a group of right wing stooges without integ Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
You mission is a joke in view of your actions. You want truth, talk about these things.

Energy Policy
50 Cent Gas Tax increase
No Child Left Behind
PATRIOT Act
Cheney and Halliburton

Accept the challenge. Get the truth out of Bush.

Your list tells us all that you truly don't understand what is going on here. None of the things on this list lead anyone to believe Kerry is not fit for commander in chief. THEY ARE JUST NOT ISSUES. This is a single issue group and John Kerry is it. If you don't like it , go play somewhere else.

You are never going to GET IT.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
then I hope you get spat on by the public.

Some of us have already been down that road, Kyle. That's what this place is all about.

And I don't need your approval to be proud of my country and my service. Fact is, by reflecting on your and your kinds disdain for my views, I am heartened.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We believe it is incumbent on ALL presidential candidates to be totally honest and forthcoming regarding personal background and policy information that would help the voting public make an informed decision when choosing the next president of the United States.

That is the mission of this organization as stated on the site. You are not claiming to be a group with
Quote:
views
, but rather a non-partisan group in search of truth. All of the things I listed go to this mission. Most of the things stated by the group do not.

As for John Kerry's fitness as commander-in-chief, what makes Bush qualified? Once again, I implore this group to state facts and answer questions about your views, and reply with reasonable information, rahter than discounting people who do not agree with you.

I wish no ill will toward you, but if you are lying to forward your agenda, and people find out, there will be anger.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
If you are willing to engage in a real search for truth for ALL candidates as you so eloquently state in your mission, I would be happy to be a member. If you are nothing but a thinly veiled group of conserative idealougues posing as concerned citizens, then I hope you get spat on by the public.

Your choice. Do your service and your country proud. Be truthful.

Kyle,

This site is about Kerry and not about Bush. As far as I know GW's complete service jacket was released by the DOD. Kerry's clones have filtered his including medical records, after action reports, pages of fitreps, and recommendations for awards. What more disclosure do you want about GW's ANG service?
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
I wish no ill will toward you..

You say that, yet you title your first post "SwiftVets is a group of right wing stooges without integrity"?
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are still not answering the questions put forward, but rather deflecting to issues that are irrelevant.

Are you searching for truth, or not? If not, change your mission to "We are a group of former service people that hate Kerry and are going to do what we can to trash him."

Actually, check this out about his ANG service.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/03/politics/main615317.shtml

What about that? The fact that he does not show up is ok, but the fact that he lies about it is a problem. I am asking about things I think are lies. If you have a place to send me that fills the gaps, great! I woul dlove to learn more. If not, how do you make excuses for him?

You guys need to put away your biases and actually back up what you say.
Primus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm glad I found this site. Kudos to swiftvets!
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ3 wrote:
kyleparr wrote:
I wish no ill will toward you..

You say that, yet you title your first post "SwiftVets is a group of right wing stooges without integrity"?

Sorry, kyle... this is MY last (and I hope my Brother's last) response to you... ever.

You are not worth answering when you can talk this BS. Prattle away... but do so knowing it will be without any appreciable audience.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Energy Policy
50 Cent Gas Tax increase
No Child Left Behind
PATRIOT Act
Cheney and Halliburton

Yes, they are in Iraq, Syria and Iran
Good
Tax cuts are for everybody
All for it, hope Congress (i.e. the Senate) passes it soon
Not for it
Hope it works
All for it
So what
Neither was I
Against them

There you go! Very Happy

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, they are in Iraq, Syria and Iran
Good
Tax cuts are for everybody
All for it, hope Congress (i.e. the Senate) passes it soon
Not for it
Hope it works
All for it
So what
Neither was I
Against them

OK. Good start.

Now, how do you know they are there? Where is the evidence?
Fact - We are actually down 1.5 million jobs since Bush took office and more than 7 million off his estimates from 2002.
Fact - The tax cut was for the wealthy, not the middle class. Middle class got almost nothing
Fact - It is a group of subsidies for huge corporations and bad for consumers - see your gas station for proof
Fact - 50 cent tax increase is a lie the Bush campaign is spreading about Kerry
Fact - No Child Left Behind is an unfunded mandate that is actually causing more teachers to be fired and classes to be eliminated
Yet to be determined - Unconsitutional and an attack on civil liberties
Yet to be determined - Cheney is a crook with his hands in the cookie jar. Fact - Hallibuton engaged in bribery while he was CEO
FACT - Bush was and lied about it.
Fact - over half of the benefit goes to 3300 families with worth over 17 million. None of the benefit goes to people with less than 750,000.

Your turn. Produce something real.
[/quote]
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: KYLEFART IS A KERRY IDIOT Reply with quote

Hey Vets -- just ignore this Kerry idiot Kyelfart. He's not worth fighting with. He's a royal pain in the ass.

We do not need to prove anything to him and his fellow morons. They all say the same thing over and over and over again, "prove it, prove it!" We know the truth and we know these idiots have no brain matter and can't understand the English language.

So, it's very simple. When they scream at us, ignore them. Do not address them directly. Do as I do – call them idiots and ignore their ludicrous rebuttals. It’ll piss them off even more than if we talked to them directly.

We can continue to have our conversations around their posts.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!! You have NO facts! I have not seen one fact from any of you.

This is where you say - "Here is a fact. You are a dumbass liberal idiot."

I am not a Kerry supporter, but in fact a person searching for information. I am an undecided voter. You people havce nothing to offer other than blind loyalty to Bush and every other Republican. It is sad.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: