SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site clean up #2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Site clean up #2 Reply with quote

C'mon guy's everytime we read or respond to these lying clowns they gain speed.
We all know who they are, mrfdg, mikey, craig, hesoid, sparky, saint who I guess is admin sucks now.
Admin is well aware and watching now so just ignore and let them hang themselves. They will get frustrated and begin to puke out the filth that allways have, and that includes their open disrespect for all Veteran's.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job all, their posts are dribbling down. Don't respond to anything about Bush. This site is about Kerry. They will go away.

After Bush is inagurated again we all need to get together and meet, have a celebration of sorts. Get to know the Vets from all services that are here serving this country together. Maybe all of our kid's that are serving can be there too. Semper Fi.
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Good job all, their posts are dribbling down. Don't respond to anything about Bush. This site is about Kerry. They will go away.

After Bush is inagurated again we all need to get together and meet, have a celebration of sorts. Get to know the Vets from all services that are here serving this country together. Maybe all of our kid's that are serving can be there too. Semper Fi.

You crack me up.
Do you know what is "Toady"?
Do you expect that Administrator is so lacking presonal integrity to be well impressed by you?

There are some positions of relative power where the toady might be useful however much distaste one might have for such sorts. I kinda suspect that Administrator here could use a little help from some level headed folk but that your sort would be more nuisance than support.
I could be way off base though. For all I know you might even be Administrator and just playing.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man. Just when I think you could be a reasonable person who simply supports the wrong guy, you come along and post an attack like this.

There was no call for it, Craig. None at all.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I said in this post it is working. give them the cold shoulder and a rope, they will hang themselves. Keep it up everyone it is working. Semper Fi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: