SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liberal Attack Machine
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Crosby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Liberal Attack Machine Reply with quote

The Liberals* started a 24-7 365 days per year attack machine
against President Bush the moment he won the presidency,
and they* scream bloody murder "Stop attacking us!" no matter what he says in response, even when it is just:"I'm a target and that is fair."

They* are upset that he wasted so much money in Iraq, and that he didn't use 300,000 troops when he did it. That would have multiplied the cost by Three.

Insane!

They* say the war was "elective," and we should FIX Palistine/Israel first. There was no way to fix that 50 year problem with Saddam sending $35,000 to the families of each suicide bomber and preparing rockets That we DID find to fire into Istael.

Stupid

They* say Iraq is not part of the war on terrorism. What is? according to them* it is only Alqaeda and Osama bin Laden.

Blind! Our enemies use a bunch of different names and the Liberals* fall for it. Osama is just one person and we will get him.

The reality is that we are NOT in a war against terrorism, but President Bush is trying to keep this from exploding into a world wide war against Islam. Imperial Islam IS the problem and has been ever since the First world War.

Israel is just a smoke screen. Every time some one notices what Imperial Islam is doing in Morocco, or Sudan, or Bangladesh, or South Africa, or France, or Spain etc., they send another suicide bomber into Israel and start screaming "the Jews did it" to drown out the other news. They [the Imperialists] are alot like our Liberals, aren't they?

Arafat just called for Christians to come to his support.

WAKE UP!

Imperial Islam has murdered millions of Christians, Jews, and even other Muslims all over the world.

READING:

The Chrisis of Islam by Bernard Lewis

Onward Muslim Soldiers by Robert Spencer.

mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When someone can prove that General Anthony Zinni, Brent Scowcroft, Tom Clancy, Richard Clarke, Tucker Carlson, General Joseph Hoar, General Tommy Franks.... are liberals, I may take that argument seriously.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit lost by your post. With all due respect, what do those people have to do with his argument?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I'm a bit lost by your post. With all due respect, what do those people have to do with his argument?

Just about everything listed in this post has been said by at least one person on my list, most by more than one.
Scott

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so are you saying that he can't accuse Liberals, or that there is no such branch/following of Islam?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this thread for some of those comments.

http://www.swiftvets.com/VetsBB/viewtopic.php?p=3644&highlight=#3644
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
OK, so are you saying that he can't accuse Liberals, or that there is no such branch/following of Islam?

It's the liberals are evil argument. Of course there are some seriously evil people out ther hoping to convert the world to Islam. But when you have 3 out of 4 f the last CENTCOM commanders in the ME saying the Iraq war was the wrong one to fight, laying that on liberals doesn't wash.
Scott

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so blasting Liberals was thoughtless.

Thank goodness, however, that we have civilian control of the military; the military doesn't choose the wars.

So I don't really care who 3 of 4 Centcom commanders wanted (or didn't want) to fight. The UN passed beaucoup resolutions saying that Hussein's Iraq wasn't living up to its obligations, and was hiding (by not showing evidence of destruction to inspectors) WMD that was known to the UN inspectors. The UN talked tough until Hans Blix couldn't find any proof either way. Then the countries that are allegedly implicated in bribery from the Oil-For-Food program decided to extend the inspections indefinitely. Even without results (except for more Oil-For-Food money, which would disappear when Saddam did).

If someone were to spit in your face, would you hit them? If not, what would be sufficient provocation?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
OK, so blasting Liberals was thoughtless.

Thank goodness, however, that we have civilian control of the military; the military doesn't choose the wars.

So I don't really care who 3 of 4 Centcom commanders wanted (or didn't want) to fight. The UN passed beaucoup resolutions saying that Hussein's Iraq wasn't living up to its obligations, and was hiding (by not showing evidence of destruction to inspectors) WMD that was known to the UN inspectors. The UN talked tough until Hans Blix couldn't find any proof either way. Then the countries that are allegedly implicated in bribery from the Oil-For-Food program decided to extend the inspections indefinitely. Even without results (except for more Oil-For-Food money, which would disappear when Saddam did).

If someone were to spit in your face, would you hit them? If not, what would be sufficient provocation?

Don't forget everyones favorite Iranian spy convincing the brilliant neocons that he would transform Iraq and the ME by extension.
Scott

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you referring to?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chalabi
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Who are you referring to?

Quote:

Just in case you missed it. And to keep the usual complaints about the "Liberal" media at bay, I chose a Fox story for you.

Quote:
'Rock Solid' Evidence Chalabi Spied for Iran

Friday, May 21, 2004

BAGHDAD, Iraq — U.S. officials believe they have "rock solid" evidence that Iraqi Governing Council member Ahmad Chalabi (search), once a darling of the American government, passed secrets to Iran, Fox News has learned.

"There is no need for an investigation because we're quite certain he did it," one senior Bush administration official said.

The official first described the evidence against Chalabi as "pretty solid" and then characterized it as "rock solid."

U.S. officials won't describe the information Chalabi's alleged to have passed to Iran or how he's supposed to have obtained it, but they said he does not have the clearance to possess American classified information.

Defense officials also told Fox News there was speculation that INC members allegedly shared information with Iran (search) and misused funds and property belonging to the Iraqi Governing Council.

Iraqi police on Thursday suddenly surrounded and raided Chalabi's house — and police also searched offices of his organization, the Iraqi National Congress.

But U.S. officials said the action taken against Chalabi and the belief that he passed secrets to Iran were not related.

The raid on Chalabi's home was conducted in connection with criminal charges against the Iraqi National Congress, sources said. The decision was made by authorities in Baghdad investigating allegations of embezzlement and corruption.

White House officials said President Bush did not order the action.

Once favored by the American government as the possible new leader of Iraq, Chalabi has also recently come under suspicion because he has been openly criticizing the United States for its plans to transfer power to the Iraqi people at the end of June.

Coalition officials in Baghdad portrayed the raid as one in which the United States did not have a major role. Coalition spokesman Dan Senor said it was led by Iraqi authorities with support from the U.S.-run Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA).

American officials in Iraq have complained privately that Chalabi has been interfering with a U.S. investigation into allegations that Saddam Hussein's regime skimmed billions of dollars in oil revenues from the controversial United Nations-run oil-for-food program (search).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120535,00.html
Harris
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
It's the liberals are evil argument. Of course there are some seriously evil people out ther hoping to convert the world to Islam.

I landed on this site through another forum. After reading what you had to say, I have to regrettably say that posts like yours make me wonder whether this country really does allow for freedom of faith or tolerance for minorities. Your assertion that Muslims are evil reminds of a dictator of the past who used the same tone as you to kill millions of people based upon their faith. I believe that you misunderstand Islam and Muslims. Islam, just like Christianity or any other faith, has hardliners/radicals. You are calling the whole Islamic world evil simply because of the association by faith of Muslims with the radical Muslims, who by the way are a MINORITY. Let me help you understand what I'm trying to get to by asking you something: would as a Christian associate yourself with the members of the KKK? Hope you get the point.

Note: I am neither liberal nor conservative, Democrat nor Republican. You can call me an independent if you like. I did not come here to start trouble. A member on another forum linked this site to show us the letter that The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth sent to John Kerry. I hope I am not banned for having a political view that may be different than the most of you. Smile
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Harris"]
mikest wrote:
It's the liberals are evil argument. Of course there are some seriously evil people out ther hoping to convert the world to Islam.

I landed on I believe that you misunderstand Islam and Muslims. Islam, just like Christianity or any other faith, has hardliners/radicals. You are calling the whole Islamic world evil simply because of the association by faith of Muslims with the radical Muslims, who by the way are a MINORITY.quote]

Hardly. I don't know of any Christian "radicals" right now who want ALL Americans dead while the rest of the not so radical Christians cheer them on.
I understand very well when someone wants to kill me, my family, all my friends and countrymen. I also understand what has to be done about it. You need to wake up Harris. You'll be patting them on the head telling them you understand when they cut your throat.
Harris
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
Hardly. I don't know of any Christian "radicals" right now who want ALL Americans dead while the rest of the not so radical Christians cheer them on.
I understand very well when someone wants to kill me, my family, all my friends and countrymen. I also understand what has to be done about it. You need to wake up Harris. You'll be patting them on the head telling them you understand when they cut your throat.

Well, maybe it is you who needs to wake up. I spent a good part of my life in the Middle East (18 years, to be precise). I never saw the kind of "evil" that you or others speak of. I didn't see Muslims looking to cut the throats of a non-Muslim/"infidel". Yes, there was propaganda against the West, much like how the West has it's propaganda against the East, but reality is always different than the perception that you get from political statements. I find it amusing that people love to potray an otherwise isolated incident as a norm.

Since when did a minority represent the feelings of the majority?

You also misunderstand why they hate us. They hate us exactly because of the same generalisations that some of you make about Muslims. They perceive the actions of the US government as something that is supported by the whole American nation, which obviously is not the case.

So maybe if you "tuned" your facts a bit, you'd see that you're buying into propaganda and ignoring reality.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: