SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where President Bush is respected – and Hanoi John is not

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Where President Bush is respected – and Hanoi John is not Reply with quote

Although I love this board and don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, I can see a need for a more moderated board of conservative veteran’s opinions – as opposed to debate. I’ve started the below board to fill that gap and not to compete. The board will be heavily moderated, once we have a few members and get a few moderators established.

If you are looking for a board where President Bush is respected – and Hanoi John is not – then click the below and become one of the first members.

http://top10weasels.com/forums/index.php

Although I am certain that some of the Kerry Trolls will also initially join and post their trash – we will keep control of the board by deleting their posts and banning their IP address from posting further. Moderators will be quickly established with the ability to delete their posts faster than they can post them.

Conservatives are welcome – while Weasel Lovers and Trolls are not.

BK
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way -- as you can see the board isn't just about Kerry, but also Kennedy, Klinton, the Media, the United Nations, Hollyweird, Dasshole, Je$$ee Jacka$$ and the other weasels ruining this country.

As I am proud to have served my country -- there is a Military Veteran's Only board also.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined up. Thanks for providing a troll free speak zone. If you need any help moderating, contact me and we'll see if it works out for both of us.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you and the others.

I look at the last 25 threads in this forum and the majority are all controlled by Weasel Loving Trolls -- who are most likely Kerry staff and Volunteers. Their sole goal is to discredit this site and drive others away.

I hope the Administrator takes control of this board (he has posts saying that he will -- but it doesn't currently appear to be effective in stopping the Trolls) and brings it back to the type of board it was a couple weeks ago.

I invite all people to the center and right to visit a "Weasel & Troll Free Zone" at http://www.top10weasels.com/forums/ -- Weasels need not register as they and their posts won't last.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: