SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Published Altered Military Doc's?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Published Altered Military Doc's? Reply with quote

Can Kerry be charged with a crime from the Nave with posting the Altered Military docks.
I think its now been proven they have been altered. Why can he not be charged with Fraud? And than impeached from the Senate?
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can and it's up to Lehman to pursue the forged documents. We all need to harp on this to the Navy and Lehman. Someone forged documents and it needs to be uncovered, a few emails to your congressional leaders would help. I am trying to find a link to Lehman myself, either he charges Kerry or he is guilty himself for altering official Navy documents. Semper Fi.
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is major news but I have yet to hear anything in the MSM. Not even FOX.

What gives......?
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forged is a pretty strong term.

I'd be careful throwing that around just yet. Look how credible the SwiftVets are and they're credibility is still attacked. Think how bad that damage would be if they actually said something demonstrably wrong.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
AF366TFW
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When service secretaries are replaced, all the "pre-signed" forms are replaced with forms containing the sig of the new secretary. That probably explains Lehmans sig. The date and the person that issued the replacement certificate will be signed on the back of the document.

This does NOT explain the change in wording!!! Who authored it, and who authorized it???????? That is the question.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the word "forged" is too strong - and we can speculate that the documents were forged.

Or we can understand that Lehman is a true politician?

Or we can come up with other reasons for those Citations being re-written?

But, it IS all speculation, at this point.

I'd imagine that the Navy Dept. will be looking into this after the election at the soonest, and we may have some answers at that point.

The main thing to get out there is that there was no military reason to re-write the Citations and that corrections to Citations are uncommon because of the careful work that goes into writing them from the after-action reports and other documentation.

There were PERSONAL reasons to re-write them - the first SS, to remove some possibly conflicting or damaging verbiage, the second re=write to add some Superman phraseology. With the Bronze, it also looks to be a case of strengthening the language used.

It could also be a case of a young Senator wanting his Citations signed by SECNAV, instead of a "mere" Admiral.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, how about instead of forged, we just say additional "mongrel phrases" added?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: