SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Pair of Glasses!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: A New Pair of Glasses! Reply with quote

I have read the transcripts of Kerry's statements before the Committee on Foreign Affairs of 1971 -

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=Testimony

Up to now I have been mostly focusing on Kerry's answers and statements - ie, until this statement by Senator Pell jumped out at me:

"As the witness knows, I have a very high personal regard for him and hope before his life ends he will be a colleague of ours in this body"

I wondered, how can Senator Pell make such an assessment of John Kerry unless they have had previous encounters?

Then I re-read the transcript again, paying careful attention to all the statements of the Chairman of the Committee and the other Senators of the Committee - and now I have a new pair of glasses!

This is an Eye Opener!

READ: http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6129

Tell me what you think
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: