SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush's war has killed my two sons!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Bush's war has killed my two sons! Reply with quote

To whom it may concern:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president, I worked in a prosperous enterprise. But in the last year, we had to close our operations. Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? My pain at losing m sons is indescribable. While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my homes. I simply have nothing left. I am a senior citizen with various medical problems--and I'm a shut in. I'm not in a position to begin a new career. I was reduced to the point of homelessness-- all because of President Bush. When the authorities found me in my modest, borrowed hovel, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailment? No, I was arrested. If I had any money left, I would donate most of it to the Democratic party. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you, I would still have a job, my homes, and most importantly, my sons. And if we can get Kerry elected I may be restored to a position of dignity.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Bush caused my hair to trun grey. Reply with quote

Use to be handsom, have good hair, be tall, walk tall, be smart,

had lots of money, big car, and a fast car,

boo hoo its all bush's fault

where is my bud clinkton, and he loudership

my life is ruined
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fooled me for a sec. But I finally figured it out about half way through. People don't realize the greater geo-political reasons for being in Iraq. The problem is Bush has to have political corectness. He can't just admit that this is a warm against fundimental Islam.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Kahuna,

I here ya.

However, it is unbelievably important that we stay focused on Mr. Kerry. We must continue to educate the public on who John Kerry really is and what he has done.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJaxBchFL wrote:
Big Kahuna,

I here ya.

However, it is unbelievably important that we stay focused on Mr. Kerry. We must continue to educate the public on who John Kerry really is and what he has done.

and that means no satire on the cry baby democrats that blame everyone else of their failures?

I see Janet Jackson is now blaming Bush for the "wardrobe malfunction". None them ever accept the blame for their mistakes and failures. They always blame Bush -- and that is what the satire points out.

Please add http://www.top10weasels.com/forums/index.php to you list of Anti-Kerry sites to visit. Although we dispise Kerry -- we are a little more loose and laxed.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it - you had me going too. LOL!!!!!

Think about it - I don't know one person against Bush who holds themself accountable for anything. They always blame someone else - especially Bush.

I'm sure somehow it is Bush's fault that I am not working now, have several bratty teenagers, have a dent in my car, hate planning out meal time, suffer from chronic pain (arthritis and too young for it), for never having a regular bowl movement in my life........... lol! Okay I got a little carried away there.

People like this drive me insane. I was married to someone like that once..... ONCE!
tugboatphil
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJaxBchFL wrote:
Big Kahuna,

I here ya.

That's true, Ben, but the sub title of this forum does state "When you need a break from all things Kerry...post off-topic here."

I was starting to get mad reading the letter, but busted up laughing midway through. Good one, BK!

Don't Sweat the Mule Goin' Blind,
Just Keep Loadin' the Wagon.
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me too! Very good.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the kind of thing that the geedunk is for - all things off-topic for the main forum, jokes and comics, rants - not too far over the top though, hm? Wink

This space allows people share other ideas than Kerry stuff, interact on a more personal level and keeps it off the "work" forums.

Thanks,
Yoke
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: When you fail, look in the mirror, and see the reason. Reply with quote

Big Kahuna,
We all make our own luck, whether it is good or bad.

IF you are telling the truth, you should have lost ONE son by no choice, but the other by his choice, as only ONE sibling needs to go.

As far as your job, your success or failure is dependant on YOUR actions.

The difference between a winner and a loser, is a loser looks for reasons to fail, while a winner looks for ways to succeed.

Going by your handle, you may have some Hawaiian connections. I live in Hawaii, and I can tell you that the Hawaii State Government is NOT good to the small business or the wage earner. If you worked for a large Corporation and it failed, you were unfortunate, but you should have expected it.

Once before, a person could start to work for one company, set his career, and work at that one firm until he retires. Today, a person who goes into the job market must consider at least 5 jobs or careers in his lifetime.

I am a Vietnam Veteran, and I served in Nui ba den. I have no regrets.
Aloha,
Yoke
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoke, reread what Big Kahuna posted. It is not about him, it is about Saddam Hussein,it's a joke.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush's war has killed my two sons! Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president, I worked in a prosperous enterprise. But in the last year, we had to close our operations. Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? My pain at losing m sons is indescribable. While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my homes. I simply have nothing left. I am a senior citizen with various medical problems--and I'm a shut in. I'm not in a position to begin a new career. I was reduced to the point of homelessness-- all because of President Bush. When the authorities found me in my modest, borrowed hovel, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailment? No, I was arrested. If I had any money left, I would donate most of it to the Democratic party. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you, I would still have a job, my homes, and most importantly, my sons. And if we can get Kerry elected I may be restored to a position of dignity.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein.

CAN I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO REUSE THIS IN NEWSGROUPS AND POSSIBLY IN A LEAFLET???
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been floating all over the internet since Saddam's capture, so you shouldn't have any trouble with it. I've never seen it with an attribution. Smile
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omigod! I was ready to slap my monitor upside the head until I finally caught on. This is a hoot an' a holler--and I love it!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Kahuna's post

I was ready to start screaming TROLL TROLL TROLL until I read the signature line. Good laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: