SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ted Sampley and Kerry's disshonor on memorial day
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Ted Sampley and Kerry's disshonor on memorial day Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not mainstream, but Rush gave it a mention and so did Fox & Friends morning show. (Which IS now "mainstream" since it's got a higher viewership than the alphabet networks)
kyleparr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes are mainstream. HAHAHAHAHA! Man, Murdoch owns media outlest the world over. He is a right wing as it gets. I am assuming you all know who Roger Ailes is and his history. Rush - what is there to say.

My guess is the reason noone picked it up is because it is crap and Sample has no credibility.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and Murdoch sits in the news booth all day long, manipulating all the news.

Rolling Eyes
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Ted Sampley and Kerry's disshonor on memorial day Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
I just can't get over how he mainstream press has neglected to cover Kerry loosing it at the wall on memorial day.

They give kerry so many passes it is ultimatly going to destroy any credibility the big old news outlets have.

Again from news max.

Sampley: Kerry 'Bird' Shot May Have Been Captured on Film

Well, you just keep milking for all it is worth that crap from a well known slanderer and exploiter of others misery.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Ted Sampley and Kerry's disshonor on memorial day Reply with quote

[quote="Craig"] Well, you just keep milking for all it is worth that crap from a well known slanderer and exploiter of others misery.[/quote]

I agree - but what can be done? Kerry is sure to get the nomination at this point, unless hilLIARy comes to "rescue" Le Partie Democratique.
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Ted Sampley and Kerry's disshonor on memorial day Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
Craig wrote:
Well, you just keep milking for all it is worth that crap from a well known slanderer and exploiter of others misery.

I agree - but what can be done? Kerry is sure to get the nomination at this point, unless hilLIARy comes to "rescue" Le Partie Democratique.

Nothing to be done I fear. We are stuck with them two options unless someone pulls off an asassantion.

Hey! If Bush was shot and they gave us McCain I would go Republican even thought I might disagree with some of his policies.
Well, Democrat is just a different 'up your poop chute' anyway. If you gotta be BF'ed and they give you a vote I say go for the smallest member.
Whatever. does not sound as good unless expressed totally crude.

Did not daddy Bush give us both Souter and Thomas?
They both have amazed me.
Well, Thomas was obvious what he was right out the gate. What Bellafonte said about Powell I thought a bit of shame as I think there is a bit of military honor that has Powell in a sorry position. I would use even worse expletive about that Thomas though.
It still stands what I told someone one time. Every time there has been a Suprems vote that Thomas has gone the way I would predict.
Whether I agreed or not with the vote I think that is enough to say against the justice - that I had been able to predict every time.

Anyway - what is the choices? To me it comes to a known devil and an unknown daemon.

Would I want Hillary over Bush?
I suppose so. I think I might would want Hillary over Bill or Kerry or Bush ....
I know I would not want her as a girlfriend.

Hey! I was way against The Governator and still think he is doing crappy things. - But I would have to pause for thought if they did do the impossible and amend to allow someone who can't even pronounce California - the state he governs - to run for president. - LOL
I really don't like the guy but I would have to stop and weigh things and give more study what he is about. It does seem to me that he is doing some stuff as much as Bush to stick the bills to folks who will be around well after I am dead.

Whatever .... Sure do not want to risk what Bush might appoint as a Supreme.
Might? - Probably ....
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
Craig, with all due respect you are saying some things there which really are out of line...... some things you just do not say, and in this case I'm pretty sure it is against the law.

About Mcain though I have to laugh. I was working on a tractor this afternoon and the thought crosed my mind: How can the democratic party be so screwed up as to even be entertaining a Republican Vice president?

what's the sense of that? Don't they see how ludicrus a proposition that is?

Don't have a vialbe cadidate at all yet are despirate to run the show.

Then ask yourself what is mc cain thinking by even entertaining the thought of stringing along the democratic leadership at all with this proposal.

I"ve noticed a twinkel in McCains eye when he's being pressed on this issue in interviews...... And All I can come up with is he's reviewing in his mind the times he was bieng tortured in the hanoi hilton and his keepers would quote him Kerry's lies before congress....!! Bingo!!

Sure he'd like to be vice president..... could be quite the limosine ride from the capitol to the White HOuse.

Kerry's tour in Vietnam would end up being about 120 days longer then his tenure as president.

This meant to be humorous

With all due reciprocating lack of respect I would suggest that speculating about a hypothetical situation is not against the law.
Well, I have never seen a respecable missive begin with "with all due respect ...." That is a givaway right out the gate.

I do agree with you that I have been disgusted that so many have been treating McCain in such dishonorable fashion as to keep pestering him to dishonor his self with their suggestions that there could be any way for him to run as VP.
I have not notices twinkle or even him leading anyone on. He had appeared to me to be one straightforward and honest man and has flatly said "NO" again and again "NO WAY".

Well, the rest of your drivel makes no damned sense at all even if your first part did sort of relate to what I had to say in some distant fashion.

I did not say a thing about McCain running as vice president and you responded like some bot carrying on in relation to some keywords.

I don't know what I was thining to offer to be more polite. I have not a clue how to give any sort of polite response to the deranged response you made.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it has been claimed here that the day was filmed, I'll ask again, why doesn't the flim crew just show the entire film of Kerry at the wall, including the exhange with Sampley and show him for the liar you claim he is? Surely, since some claim the entire event was filmed, a film would show it never happened.

Could they be sitting on the film or carefully editing out his little gesture? Wouldn't showing Sampley a liar score some points for the "war hero?"
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Since it has been claimed here that the day was filmed, I'll ask again, why doesn't the flim crew just show the entire film of Kerry at the wall, including the exhange with Sampley and show him for the liar you claim he is? Surely, since some claim the entire event was filmed, a film would show it never happened.

Could they be sitting on the film or carefully editing out his little gesture? Wouldn't showing Sampley a liar score some points for the "war hero?"

Damn! I make some gesture to try to get along better and then comes a lot of crap even more utterly stupid than you folks usual. - Since I have read other of your **** I think it obvious enough that you are just clowning me with the above ********. Even you are not that stupid. I am almost sure of it.

Well, at least three of you is working for wages is obvious enough - though it may well be that more than one sock puppet is worked by same individual or a team. - It has been interesting that someone accused me as bing someone else for sake of some style like a morse key person. But what is funny is that I was thinking there be some same person whose styles changed from time to time and wold indicate that there was not always same person on the keyboard.
So, not a lot of use to try to bicker with a bunch of golems with an agenda, is there?

So it was just damned silly of me to make offer to try to get along better with some who are not programmed for such a thing.
Maybe I should just join some others who think the best thing is to just watch and laugh.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Damn! I make some gesture to try to get along better and then comes a lot of crap even more utterly stupid than you folks usual. - Since I have read other of your @*$! I think it obvious enough that you are just clowning me with the above Bullcrap.

Number 1: My comment was a general comment made on a public forum existing for sharing views on John Kerry and seeking truth on him and exposing him for what we believe he is.

Number 2: You are neither forced to read any comments here or even be here, that is your choice.

Number 3: If you don't like my comments, fell free to simply pass them by.
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:

I think that was me, in another thread, who said Kerry was filmed the entire time. I said that between the film crew and the hundreds of tourists, he had to have been filmed the entire time.

And Sampley isn't necessarily lying. Remember, he didn't report the story.

Anyway, now that I know what happened (from one of Sampley's Last Firebase employees who saw most of what went on), I know why there wasn't any film of it -- it's because it wasn't at The Wall. Kerry was just past the Park Service booth, just a few steps from his car and out of sight of The Wall when he saluted Sampley. He wasn't talking to school children, and didn't yell anything at Sampley.

This happened in the 8:30am-9am time frame, so I'm told there weren't as many people as I expected. She said there might have been a total of perhaps 200 spread out over the whole area if you include the walkway which goes around and passes by both The Wall and the Women's Memorial, more or less making a big circle. A little later and there would have been closer to 1,000, as there was today when I was there at noon.

Anyway, Kerry had basically walked that circle, going from the Park Service booth over at the west end of The Wall, then along The Wall, and then over past the Women's Memorial and back past the Park Service booth. His car was there.

Another employee at the booth, with whom I spoke today, took some photos that will be developed in a day or so. Sampley might have been referring to these yesterday. She doesn't know what she has on the film, however.

As far as the film crew goes, they would have packed up by then. Candidates getting into their cars isn't a big story, usually Smile

Doug
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Doug. I'm sure the truthg will be ignored though. It's just so much more fun to tell it the other way even though it's false.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I feel if there is film showing it true or untrue, showing it would put the matter to rest.

If true, the non-coverage is appalling.

If untrue, it should be exposed. False claims hurt the cause of seeking the truth of John "F"in Kerry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: