SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Secret History of the Iraq War

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: The Secret History of the Iraq War Reply with quote

"The Secret History of the Iraq War" by Yossef Bodansky is required reading for anyone who wants another point of view besides the liberal media.

It's just released and is one of the most thorough and objective studies of this war.

It's critical of the U.S. Government and Bush in ways, not for the war, but for not going to war soon enough.

Too bad the 9/11 Commission didn't interview Bodansky. They may have received some great leads regarding:

· Hussein's cooperation with al-Qaeda in Iraq after the fall of Baghdad.

· Iraq's extensive chemical and biological weapons programs.

· Hussein's plan for Iraq, Syria, and Iran to join Arafat in attacking and destroying Israel.

· And, new information about bin Laden's direct involvement with terrorism campaigns in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East.
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard him speak on John Batchler, WABC AM radio, 77 on the dial in NY. He doesn't take calls. He just has on all the authorities on issues like this and other stuff like space also. Anyone who can get it should tune in 10pm weekdays my time. I don't know if you can listen on the Internet.

It kills me! Where is the world community? All these people in the know. All waiting for Bush to take the lead. How many elected officials do we have? What about other countries? Do they want to see us fail so bad they would ignore all of this? I'm getting pretty fed up with everyone except Bush at this point. They shoot down everything he says, yet all these books from credible people.

I really don't understand it. The most dangerous time of our lives and nobody wants to connect the dots! They all scream about how we didn't connect the dots, YET, all this info doesn't ring any bells?

Bush can't give all the documentation or has a signed, sealed and delivered proof on the details. Even today the stupid 9-11 commission came out and said there were ties to Al-Queda and Saddam, just not about 9-11. This is just what the President always said. Any dots here? Just because they don't have proof of the actual handing over of money, or joint missions, doesn't mean it didn't happen. The commission just said that too. Still the nay-sayers are totally ignoring the part where the Pres and the Commission actually agree! Its sick.

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Governor James Thompson (D) the head of the 9/11 Commission was just interviewed on FoxNews, and he stated that President Bush and his Administration were correct in what they said about connections between Saddam Hussen / Iraq and Bin Laden / al Qaeda. He said that the 9/11 Commission uncovered numerous links between the above, and that there may very well be hundreds if not thousands of more links that they did not uncover.

But that their job was to deal with what happened leading up to 9/11, what happened on 9/11, and the aftermath of 9/11. And that what the 9/11 Commission said was that there was no credible link found between Saddam Hussen / Iraq and Bin Laden / al Qaeda in the preparation for, planning for, or in carrying out the attacks on 9/11.

He also said that the media is blowing what was said out of proporation, and that they are twisting what the 9/11 Commission said and spinning it to fit what they want for purely political reasons.

So, there you have it straight from the Chairman of the 9/11 Commission. Go ahead, spin that!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict they pull out the cards left in their back pockets. The showing of the "new" photos/videos on prision abuse by main stream media to offset the defeat. More Chris Mathews, highlighting it on his show. More Kennedy holding up his 8x8 photos.

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
Governor James Thompson (D) the head of the 9/11 Commission was just interviewed on FoxNews, and he stated that President Bush and his Administration were correct in what they said about connections between Saddam Hussen / Iraq and Bin Laden / al Qaeda. He said that the 9/11 Commission uncovered numerous links between the above, and that there may very well be hundreds if not thousands of more links that they did not uncover.

But that their job was to deal with what happened leading up to 9/11, what happened on 9/11, and the aftermath of 9/11. And that what the 9/11 Commission said was that there was no credible link found between Saddam Hussen / Iraq and Bin Laden / al Qaeda in the preparation for, planning for, or in carrying out the attacks on 9/11.

He also said that the media is blowing what was said out of proporation, and that they are twisting what the 9/11 Commission said and spinning it to fit what they want for purely political reasons.

So, there you have it straight from the Chairman of the 9/11 Commission. Go ahead, spin that!

Woof!

This is very interesting. Wish I had heard the interview. For a Democrat to state this says a lot.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are still reporting it on FoxNews each hour.

Very Happy

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see what the "main-stream media", CNN and Chris Mathews has to say tonight.

Next we find the WMD's!! The Red Zone was no joke, it's "reported" they still may be buried outside Baghdad.

Remember on the way to Baghdad, we came upon an enemy foxhole with chemical protective suits, and antidote for chemical exposure? I do! I don't think Cheney went out and planted the stuff.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: