SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O`Neill: I`d choose Edwards over Bush

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: O`Neill: I`d choose Edwards over Bush Reply with quote

I question your judgment on this one, John. Edwards was an ineffective senator and is the lightest of the lightweights. He was the 4th most liberal member of the senate. I wish you would examine his record a little more closely. Personally I`d take Zell Miller over Bush. He is my kind of democrat.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: egads! Reply with quote

John Edwards is the worst kind of creepy lawyer. He made a fortune taking down doctors and businesses. he says he is for the little guy but I know for a fact he never took a case where he didn't make a big bundle of cash. His actions in court have led to small town doctors getting out of the business, increased healthcare premiums, increased malpractice insurance for doctors and a higher number of repetitive tests and C-sections. Right now this nation needs tort reform and he and his buddies are blocking it. He SUCKS!
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: egads! Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
...he never took a case where he didn't make a big bundle of cash.

A leftist that loves money?!?!?!?!? No, it can't be!
MarcB
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People need to realize that John Edwards did not go up for reelection because the Voters in North Carolina are not that dumb, much to Edwards dismay. North Carolina elected a moderate who turned into a ultra liberal. Fool me once same on you, fool us twice same on me, he was not going to get a second chance.

MarcB

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both men are parasites of the system. One man exploited the heroic efforts of soliders on the battlefield to further his own political agenda. The other man exploited the lauded efforts of obstetricians and the misery of parents to make easy millions. One man is living like an acristocrat through a convenient marriage to a billionaire heiress. The other man living like an aristocrat through his marriage to the trial lawyer association - a multibillion dollar corporation. Both men are parasites, frauds that talked about "two Americas," and are made for each other. Love at first sight they say.
Wayne_Fielder
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Keep your eyes on the prize folks... Reply with quote

Mr ONeill can vote for who ever he wishes as far as I'm concerned...he earned that right while protecting mine.

The purpose of THIS group is to keep an Anti-America Senator from sitting in the same office as some REAL war heros. Let's not get distracted by who some of these Swiftboat guys WOULD or SHOULD vote for.
and of course the ubiquitous MCP...I'm so ashamed. Wink
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto we are after kerry not for any one else
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O`Neill is our hero. He is the most honest and courageous person and without him we would be rudderless. But we face a real dilemma. If John Kerry continues his downward slide it is not inconceivable the democrats would switch candidates and Edwards would be the automatic choice. In this time of fighting terrorism he would be a disastrous choice. We want to beat Kerry but protecting America is even more important.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its way too late for Kerry to drop out, theyd have to have another convention to nominate a new candidate. Thats not going to happen. For democrats, for better or worse, they are stuck with Kerry.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: