SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With americans like Kerry, we don't need any more enemies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNUM
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: With americans like Kerry, we don't need any more enemies. Reply with quote

I took an oath to defend the Constitution from "all enemies foreign and domestic." Kerry did the same, and turned against his fellow Americans giving 'aid & comfort' to the Geeks.
Obviously, oathes mean nothing to him. If he somehow wins the Presidency, his oath will mean NOTHING.
I'm declaring hostilities against HIM!
bagpiper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: UnOathed Reply with quote

Hey UNUM,
When you got out, did you remember anybody UnOathing you?

I didn't. We sure have one hell of an army, if JF'nK get's elected, I've heard that the militias will gain in popularity again, kinda like when Clinton was there...
It's gonna come down to that one day. People don't realize how close we are to violence between the Dems and Repub's....it's already gotten nastier than I've ever seen it in my lifetime. But, you let this a** get in there and make some statement about the UN being the 'boss' of the world, and katy bar the door...

I declared hostilities against that SOB in '71...

DM Lambert
ex-SP4 '72-75
UNUM
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re:Let's all renew our Oath! Reply with quote

bagpiper wrote:
Hey UNUM,
When you got out, did you remember anybody UnOathing you?

I didn't. We sure have one hell of an army, if JF'nK get's elected, I've heard that the militias will gain in popularity again, kinda like when Clinton was there...
It's gonna come down to that one day. People don't realize how close we are to violence between the Dems and Repub's....it's already gotten nastier than I've ever seen it in my lifetime. But, you let this a** get in there and make some statement about the UN being the 'boss' of the world, and katy bar the door...

I declared hostilities against that SOB in '71...

DM Lambert
ex-SP4 '72-75

Bagpiper, no one COULD de-oath me. I think we should all renew our oath, and go after these idiots.I hope you'll visit my website, www.raymand.com, and go to my F.A.O. page. It's time Americans(oath takers) take to the streets, and take our country back.
You'll read on my site, The American's Creed, passed by the Congress in the early 20th century.
It says it all for me.
Help me in getting Legion Posts, to DO something! We could go on sentry duty for important istallations inour part of the country. It's better than just drinking beer and talking about the mess we're in.
UNUM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: