SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's buried service record link?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Kerry's buried service record link? Reply with quote

I'm sure I overlooked it, but I went to Kerry's website to access his campaign-vetted service record, and I can't find a link to the data on his home page. Now, I KNOW that it's accessible somewhere on his website,
but where is the link to it on his home page? How would a prospective voter ever navigate to that service record without foreknowledge of that link?

Also, would someone provide the link so I can bookmark, like I should have done before?

Thanks
Bear
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's buried service record link? Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I'm sure I overlooked it, but I went to Kerry's website to access his campaign-vetted service record, and I can't find a link to the data on his home page. Now, I KNOW that it's accessible somewhere on his website,
but where is the link to it on his home page? How would a prospective voter ever navigate to that service record without foreknowledge of that link?

Also, would someone provide the link so I can bookmark, like I should have done before?

Thanks
Twisted Evil Could you expect less?
Craig

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's buried service record link? Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:

Thanks

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/military_records.html
Craig

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The below came to my email for what I had marked to watch for reply
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Kerry's buried service record link?" at www.swiftvets.com. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

http://swiftvets.com/VetsBB/viewtopic.php?p=660#660
++++++++++++++++++++

Clicking that link gets me:
"The topic or post you requested does not exist"
Which leaves me wondering what it is that might have been censored.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Sparky. That document only proves that you have absolutely no understanding of the requirements for Officer Rating Reports (OERs in the Army). Active Duty Officers get "non-rated" periods. It really isn't any surprise at all that Reserve and Guard Officers would have them (as a matter of fact, I have 3 non-rated periods in my service record).
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no coincidence that the time period of the Missing George is on that document.

Since the Kerry-bashers here are so certain that all of Bush's records have been released, the burden is on you to show me where he was during that time.

Unless, of course, Bush just didn't bother to quell this issue and didn't feel like putting them up anywhere on the web. Is that what happened?

This document shows that his superiors in Texas thought he was in Alabama during the time of the previous document. It says:

Lt Bush has not been observed at this unit during the period of report. A civilian occupation made it necessary for him to move to Montgomery Alabama. He cleared this bas on 15 My 1972 and has been performing equivalent training in a non flying status with the 187 Tac Recon Gp, Dannelly ANG Base, Alabama.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: