SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe for Democratic Chicken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Recipe for Democratic Chicken Reply with quote

Democratic Chicken

Bring the oven to a fevered heat. Take one kilo chicken left wings, carefully trimmed and well-oiled and place in a shallow pan in the oven for ten minutes. Remove the left wings when they are half-baked, and forget about them while you prepare the spicy sauce. Take a large piece of salary and chop thoroughly together with one carat. Grab a handful of the mint and mince finely. Be sure to cut both to the left and the right. Place these ingredients in a saucepan with as much bullion as you can acquire and bring to a slow boil. Add one full measure of white water and a little coke and continue boiling until you’re confident there’s nothing there. By this time your salary and the mint should be unrecognizable. Add a teaspoon of red Pepper. Keep the heat on till the bullion is reduced to almost nothing and then add a bottle of Heinz red sauce and mix everything up thoroughly. Season with a large grain of salt, and add the half-baked left wings to the spicy sauce. Turn up the heat and cook under pressure until the brew has thickened and the left wings are in a thick stew. Add a half cup of Cuban rum and give it the torch. All your local culturati will gasp with amazement as you proudly serve this spicy dish of thoroughly stewed, half-baked left wings in a flaming red sauce. The appropriate accompaniments for this dish are a simple white water, or any complicated French Red.
This dish has been a favorite of many prominent Democrats. Jimmie Carter often served it at the White House accompanied by peanuts, and Gary Hart preferred his on top of hot Rice. President Clinton sometimes prefers to stick in a little sausage, which Hillary likes to slice for him. Al Gore likes it so much that if he cannot go back for second helpings, he’ll yell that he was robbed. Recently we have learned that John Kerry during his long service in Cambodia acquired a taste for the local fish sauce, which he adds to his version of this dish, though that does tend the give the left wings with a rather fishy character.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rurik, may I ask you to change the title to either left wing or liberal? We have many Democrat supporters and I don't feel it fair to lump them all together.

Thanks for cooperating
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Blue Dog vs. Yellow Dog Democrats Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Rurik, may I ask you to change the title to either left wing or liberal? We have many Democrat supporters and I don't feel it fair to lump them all together.

Thanks for cooperating

I separate Democrats into Blue Dog Democrats (they feel like they are being choked blue by the party's left wing) and Yellow Dog Democrats (would vote for a yellow dog if it was running as a Democrat-- hence the election of worthies like Hillary Clinton, John Conyers, Jon Corzine, Frank Lautenberg, Robert Byrd, and the like).

Blue Dog Democrats are the good guys. They are generally moderate and conservative Democrats, often from blue-collar areas, who want good manufacturing jobs for working people. So do I; manufacturing is the backbone of our nation's economic strength.

Yellow Dog Democrats like Kerry and Edwards want to implement the Kyoto Global Warming Treaty, which will destroy manufacturing jobs wholesale. REAL Democrats don't destroy working people's jobs to make points with the environmental Left. (See http://www.stentorian.com/politics)
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am crying I am laughing so hard, lordy, I can't stop.
well, I am been calling anything to do with Kerry......the Kerry group.
Lays all the blame for anything on him! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: