SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many versions will the shills come up for this one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USMC-Pride
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: How many versions will the shills come up for this one? Reply with quote

This article I found on NRO at the kerry spot. This guy is something else. Look at the lengths this guy has gone to apparently create this record for himself........

Starts here:

SOMEBODY IN THE KERRY CAMP WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS? [08/28 01:34 PM]

Okay, Senator. Let's hear the explanation for this one. And please don't suggest that "John Lehman is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, and this is part of an elaborate smear and slime campaign" against you.

Former Navy Secretary John Lehman has no idea where a Silver Star citation displayed on Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry's campaign Web site came from, he said Friday. The citation appears over Lehman's signature.
"It is a total mystery to me. I never saw it. I never signed it. I never approved it. And the additional language it contains was not written by me," he said.

The additional language varied from the two previous citations, signed first by Adm. Elmo Zumwalt and then Adm. John Hyland, which themselves differ. The new material added in the Lehman citation reads in part: "By his brave actions, bold initiative, and unwavering devotion to duty, Lieutenant (jg) Kerry reflected great credit upon himself...."

Asked how the citation could have been executed over his signature without his knowledge, Lehman said: "I have no idea. I can only imagine they were signed by an autopen." The autopen is a device often used in the routine execution of executive documents in government.

Ends here

The thing I find funny is the kerry shills have been saying they Navy records say this, and that, and these are the Navy records not something kerry wrote, to bolster there position against the Swiftees. But I bet one of things said about this and the combat"V" on his silver star is-- oh the Navy made the mistake not john kerry this is just more from the "vast right wing conspiracy". Another issue kerry will probably like to have it both ways on: trust navy records when they work for you but blame them when they don't. Lets wait and see, I'm sure it won't take before we find out.

SEMPER FI
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Navy records ... Reply with quote

I find it interesting that in the 70's when "Official" Navy/Army/Marine records showed no atrocities being carried out on a day to day basis the left was quick to say those records were flawed but now those records are foisted up as "proof".
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth is only important if if it helps their leftist agenda or reinforces their lies. I dont know why we all surprised. Must of be some gene defect that we expect people and newspapers to tell the truth. Semper Fi.
USMC-Pride
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said rough..... I guess I always hope the silent majority will finally bombard these shills with demands for the truth and the pressure will to great for them not to. Then I wake up..... Laughing
readrgr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Is the Citation the only thing changed? Reply with quote

It would be very interesting to see if in addition to the citation being updated, was the actual award recommendation form changed also? In other words, maybe there was something very embarrassing to Kerry in the original award receommendation that he did not want to be seen by the public. Could it be that he submitted himself for the original award? Or maybe there was some forgery with the original recommendations. I sure would like to see the presidential nominee of the Democratic party sign a SF180 so we could get the real facts. Why do you think the Kerry campaign refuses to take this simple step? This may be a case of the obvious staring us in the face. I do not want to get involved with the conspiracy theorist, so lets focus on seeing the facts. Lets keep requesting the release of Kerry's records.
SpookGroup_Stache
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
The truth is only important if if it helps their leftist agenda or reinforces their lies. I dont know why we all surprised. Must of be some gene defect that we expect people and newspapers to tell the truth. Semper Fi.

Don't you know there is NO lifeguard in the liberal gene pool??
US Naval Security Group
www.SpookGroup.org
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wouldn't think that a hard charging young US Senator would
send a staffer over to SERVMART at the Washington Navy Yard and
pick up a coupla bundles of various forms so he can make up his
own stuff for his office "I Love Me" wall do you? Blank personnel
forms weren't exactly top secret burn before reading stuff. They
were just office supplys and laying around in any personel office.
Just a thought.
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readrgr wrote:
Quote:
Could it be that he submitted himself for the original award?

Oh how sweet that would be!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: