SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shake up of Kerry team...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickie
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Shake up of Kerry team... Reply with quote

Kerry, in an incredible show of leadership, blamed his advisors for not handling the SBVT situation correctly. He wanted to go after these guys more forceably but they told him "Shut up John, we will handle these light weights!"

Now JF Kerry is really, really mad. Even clutching Teresa's portfolio to his chest did not make him feel better. Now he is really going after these guys. He is going to take the gloves off and smash SBVT like an unarmed kid behind a hut.

So, "Bring it on John!"

No, he didn't mean he himself John F. Kerry. Not John Kerry. These are real men with real medals and real knowledge. He might have to face up to the lies he has been living over 35 years.

He has assembled a "better response team". He has hired Clinton's former press secretary Joel Lockhart to go out and call the SBVT liars. To parrot "let's not fight the VW over again", "this is a Republican smear campaign", the SBVT are liars", "we need to put Vietnam behind us" and "we have a real war in Iraq that we need to concentrate on".

This response team promises to surpass the infamous Clinton "Bimbo eruptions" response team. If you remember the Clinton team never received credit for killing Kathlene Willy's cat, releasing Linda Tripps government records, defending the President from the charge that he had a son by a Little Rock street prostitute and surpressing hundreds of charges like Juanita Broadrick' credible charge of rape in a Little Rock Hotel.

There will be more operatives out there trying to make your lives miserable. Unlike his "70's self", he will be PAYING OTHERS to lie about Vietnam Vets to make himself look better. What a leader! WHAT A MAN!

His Leadership style: 1. Call the ads a Republican smear campaign & have his hacks call the ads lies 2. Ask the President (this is incredible) to please help him by denouncing the ads. 3. Put a really vicious, untrue ad (costing about $500.00) by Moveon.org on the internet so he can denounce it. 4. Then challenge Bush again to denouce the SBVT ads. 5. Say the the SBVT ads defame all V vets 6. Blame his staff 7. Change his staff to get more vicious pack of attack dogs.

Tonight he will be sleeping in a bed paid for with Republican John Heinz's money, sleeping next to a pudgy over-bearing woman that used to be John Heinz's wife, thinking about all the things he has bought with John Heinz's money, but he will not rest easy because he knows that under that $3,000 John-Heinz-paid-for haircut is a pathetically shallow shell of a man.

His worst nightmare is to have to come face to face with the men of the SBVT. He is not strong enough to call them liars to their face. Have you noticed that he has yet to call them liars - he leaves that to his hacks. He would try to bob, weave, spin, wink and nod. But the pressure of knowing eyes leaves him blubbering like a scorned school girl, and he wakes gasping for air. His heart is heaving, his body is wet and his mouth is dry. Most Vets are over their bad dreams...

Come on John ask Teresa if you can have your balls back just for a day and respond to the charges? Maybe you will sleep peacefully again.

Quote:
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
NY DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Sen. John Kerry is angry at the way his campaign has botched the attacks from the Swift boat veterans and has ordered a staff shakeup that will put former Clinton aides in top positions.
"The candidate is furious," a longtime senior Kerry adviser told the Daily News. "He knows the campaign was wrong. He wanted to go after the Swift boat attacks, but his top aides said no."

Campaign sources stressed that no one is losing a job at this point, but instead "proven winners" like former Clinton aides Joe Lockhart and Joel Johnson are being brought in to try to regain momentum for Team Kerry.

http://nydailynews.com/front/story/227911p-195575c.html

Last edited by vickie on Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:39 am; edited 10 times in total
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU'RE GREAT !
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, he thinks he can beat down O'Neill??? Is he dumb or what? I'm willing to bet that O'Neill has already thought out his strategy in case this happens.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must add by saying this is great, Vickie -- where the heck did you come from? Welcome aboard!!
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, Bhist! Vicki, what a great message!!
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post, vickie!
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am impressed and humbled, great post.

I would like to add that what Kerry did today is SO typical of liberal thinking. When something proves to not be working - Expand IT.
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickie's first sentence is key. What a leader! This is a guy who's *never* taken responsibility.

He's blaming his staff for this debacle, when it's he who's put them in a terrible position via his contradictory stories.

He blamed the conductor when his train blew through Lawrence, KS, enraging the hundreds of supporters who'd come out to see him.

While snowboarding in Sun Valley (one of his 5 multi-million-dollar homes), he got the media to keep cameras off for his warm-up run. Then on the first on-camera run, he fell awkwardly. Instead of laughing it off, when a cameraman came running up to help Kerry said "I don't fall! That SOB tripped me", blaming a nearby Secret Service agent.

At least twice this spring, he blamed "a speechwriter" or "a staffer" for misstatements in speeches he gave.

He took credit for Ted Peck's brave actions back in Vietnam (search for some early threads discussing this one). He blamed his gunner's mate for killing the innocent Vietnamese father and child on the sampan incident, when it was Kerry's fault for not watching the radar, then wrote it up in his report as "VC KIA".

And now, regarding his 1971 testimony to the Senate, his spokespeople tell us he was "only relating what other veterans had shared" in the Winter Soldier Investigation. I see. It's only the United States Senate. Why bother verifying whether my testimony is factual? Hey, I got bad information (from an "investigation" I helped organize, but don't tell...)

Over and over and over, this is a guy who doesn't take personal responsibility for anything. How can anyone respect, let alone vote, for a "man" like this?
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, seems like nothing is ever john kerry's fault. It's always someone elses stupid ideas. "The Engineer didn't stop the train". Whatever. Smile
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they're going to shake up the Kerry team?

They'll be hard pressed to shake it up more than the Swifites have.....

Very Happy
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An inside look at the Kerry campaign.

Kerry: We had to make a change because we are not getting our message out.
Staff: Which message is it today John?
Kerry: That I'm a war hero that served honorably.
Staff: Uh,. . . . . . John that message is out.
Kerry: OK, How about my plan for Iraq?
Staff: Which one?
Kerry: The better, smarter plan.
Staff: We've been peddling it but it get's no traction.
Kerry: How about my plan for the economy?
Staff: What day is this?
Kerry: Say did you guys see what the Swift boats are saying now?
Staff: Uh . . . . . yes John
Kerry: Well do something.
Staff: How bout, "John Kerry, he served better, smarter, and Faster?
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BALOON ARTIST, THAT IS JUST GREAT!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great post. The only "shakeup" the the one the Kerry Camp has gotten is from
the Swift Boat veterans for Truth.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There shook up alright, The Swiftees put one right in there powder magazine..... Laughing
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really outraged about the Kansas thing, I am a Veteran and a Railroad Conductor. He has dissed me twice. If I were the Conductor after that comment I would wait till he was standing unsupported and plug the train. That simply means that I would initiate a full emergency application of the brakes and watch his sorry a** hit the deck!! It would be worth being held out of service for 30 days or so, hell I would party for 30 days while I collected my job insurance. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: