SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Patton speaks to the Swifties...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: General Patton speaks to the Swifties... Reply with quote

Take your seats men,

I want you to remember that no bastard ever won an election by letting lies go on without being challenged. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard admit that he lied and thus cause him to grovel on the ground begging for forgiveness.

Men, all this stuff you've heard about Swifties not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the fight is a lot of horse crap. Swifties, traditionally, love to fight. All real Swifties love their country and will fight for its honor.

When you were kids you all admired the War Heros, the veterans, the bravest soldier, best pilot, and the saltiest sailor. Swifties love a real patriot and will not tolerate a traitor or a loser. Swifties play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a veteran who lost, laughed and betrayed his country. That's why Swifties have never lost and will never lose to the enemy, because the very thought of betraying their comrades is hateful to Swifties.

Now, Swiftboat Veterans for Truth are a unit. They live, eat, sleep, fight as a unit. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious ******** who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now we have the finest book, website, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by god I, I actually pity those poor bastards in the Kerry Campaign we're going up against, by god, I do. We're not just going to sack the bastards; we're going to smash their living guts and use them to grease the pins on their medals. We're going to destroy those lousy Anti-Swifties by the bushel.

Now, some of you supporters, I know are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out on election day. Don't worry about that. I can assure you that you will all do your duty.

The lies are the enemy. Wade into them. Tell the truth. Break their lies. When you see those Kerry “Kool-Aid” drinkers yelling out on the TV talk shows about “Enemy Fire” and “Didn’t serve on the same boat” and accusing your best friend of being a liar and a Republican hack, you’ll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages that we are holding back the Ads. We're not stopping anything. Let the Kerry Campaign try to do that. We are attacking constantly and we're not interested into holding onto anything except the neck of the betrayers. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to tell the hell out of our story all the time and the truth will be going to go through him like crap through a goose.

Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you what did you do in the great Presidential election of 2004? You won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled **** in Cambodia."

Alright, now you sons-a-b*****s, you know how I feel. I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere.

That's all.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that movie. Even if GCS has a deep, gravelly voice, and GSP had a high-pitched, squeaky voice.

Moving to Gedunk...
Support Our Troops!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great movie and a part George Scott was made for. But, I think we owe it to Patton to remember his likeness.

Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love your post. Send it to hannity@foxnews.com
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent it to Hannity.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it! Smile

I'm sending it to the geedunk in a bit - thanks for sharing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: