SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hugh Hewitt: John Kerry's Interview in GQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Hugh Hewitt: John Kerry's Interview in GQ Reply with quote

The Kerry interview appeared in GQ and Hugh Hewitt weighed in with some interesting analysis.

Quote:
The Kerry interview in GQ is on stands now and it is pretty bizarre, as well as venal. Kerry brands the Bush operations as "craven," "pathetic," and "stupid." These are terms for surrogates and the punditry, not the nominee. Unless the nominee is defeated and embittered. Which Kerry is increasingly behaving as. So now he's about to jet off to the American Legion to try and appear to be other than avoiding interviews, but he continues to avoid interviews. If the nominee isn't tough enough to talk to Tim Russert or Chris Wallace, is he tough enough to deal with the terrorists? ... Kerry isn't displaying much in his refusal to meet the charges of his old comrades-in-arms head-on, with cameras-rolling and the questions unrestrained by preconditions...

Kerry's off in a strange world of his own making. In the real world, at least a dozen innocents were blown up in Israel this morning --a country that Kerry didn't mention in his acceptance speech. In the real world, Iran should not be shipped nuclear fuel, which John Edwards proposed doing yesterday, and which left Roger Simon speechless when I told him about it yesterday.

There's a serious party with a serious nominee, and there's a silly party led by a narcissist and inspired by a repugnant propagandist [ed: Michael Moore]. The contrast will continue to emerge with devastating political impact tonight.

carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hugh Hewitt: John Kerry's Interview in GQ Reply with quote

directorblue wrote:
In the real world, Iran should not be shipped nuclear fuel, which John Edwards proposed doing yesterday, and which left Roger Simon speechless when I told him about it yesterday.

We are in BIG trouble if these clowns get elected. Twisted Evil
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Iran should not be shipped nuclear fuel

I can think of one example of shipping them some "nuclear fuel" that might be okay. Wink
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I can think of one example of shipping them some "nuclear fuel" that might be okay.

OUCHIE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: