SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McCain on Imus re: Kerry (this morning)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: McCain on Imus re: Kerry (this morning) Reply with quote

McCain may be coming around!

He said that while Kerry is "qualified" to be CinC, Bush is MORE qualified.

And even better, in response to Imus' question: "Don't you think Kerry could run the country?" McCain said "well, the country would continue to function."

Now THAT is a rather subtle backhanded slap. Even though he still won't come around about Kerry's lies, even the proven ones, I think he will be all over Kerry on his post war activities, both as a member of the VVAW and in the Senate.

Miller was on before McCain and ripped him a new one, but better, they replayed Miller's "interview" with Little Chrissy Matthews. It was hilarious! He said he "was holding one for Matthews ever since he saw him abuse Michellle Malkin." I hope Michelle got to hear that!
WayCool
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it ... Sad

I was watching FOX and missed the hissy prissy Chrissy Mathews and ZELL ! Dose anyone have the transcript.. I'd love to read that .. .Shucks.. I'm mad I didnt see that !! Especially with Chrissy and his protesters in the background.. THAT must have been BEAUTIFUL !

Keep up the good work Swifties... the AMERICAN PEOPLE are behind you !
FredRum
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSNBC has a little whining "Who me?" blog entry from Chris Matthews here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5445086/

and there's also a link to a video clip of the entire Zell interview. I saw a transcript somewhere earlier this morning, but now I can't find it.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN attacked Miller in an interview just like that clip from MSNBC. Seems like most news is super liberal now a days. What ever happened to non-bias journalism?
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Olberman wrote on the same blog:

Quote:
The process is simple and productive: Give Chris a straight answer, let him talk, pick up your point when he’s stopped talking, share the oxygen with him, and everything’ll be just fine.

And he calls Zell delusional? When has anyone, with the notable exceptions of people Matthews wants to listen to (not O'Neill or Malkin), ever had a chance to get two words out, much less a straight answer? When does Little Chrissy ever stop talking?

Olberman and Matthews can bloviate and rant all they want, but anyone who caught that exchange was laughing out loud at Matthews, not Miller.
WayCool
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !!!!

That was FANTASTIC !!!! I really wish Zell had been face to face with Chrissy... I have a feeling he would have shut his trap much sooner and with less rebuttal !!!

LOL!

Well done Zell !!!!
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: McCain on Imus re: Kerry (this morning) Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
McCain may be coming around!

He said that while Kerry is "qualified" to be CinC, Bush is MORE qualified.

How is that "coming around" ?

Frankly, I find that Kerry is as qualified to be President of the USA as is Jacques Chirac.

I'll say this for McCain, though - he's milking this attention for all it's worth, and the only reason that he's getting the attention is so that the Leftists in the MSM can provide some legitimacy to the Kerry candidacy.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

September 2, 2004

Imus: "Speaking of getting into Senator Kerry's face, they've gotten in Senator Kerry's face and they have challenged his manhood . He has got to respond this morning or just go back to Massachusetts and put on a pair of panties and fold his tent."

Imus is directly referring the SVFT in this because he is a former Marine.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper John's new "band of brothers"
http://www.fwu.nl/iifwp/fotos/tp_un_collage.jpg
misako
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview is on:
http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?prepend=77ff0b06-ef9a-42a8-b329-9afcf270061f&autoStart=0&menu=News&menuItem=Business&list=hotvideo_topnews
Good luck and enjoy Zell kicking CM around
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: