SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kerry speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A.R. Peter LaFond
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: kerry speech Reply with quote

The Boston Globe reported that Kerry "...flew Tuesday night to Nashville, Tenn., for an 11 p.m. rally and a speech to the American Legion today."

I think the Globe must mean 11 a.m.

So the speech will most likely be after 11 a.m. depending on how long the rally lasts.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I'll be watching and praying that the vets that are there show some courage which is more than Kerry has shown. After watching the debate on MSNBC last night, I promise they will be watching.
I think that debate(on after hours) was about the most honest and spirited debate I've seen. Ronnie sure showed his true colors...what a pansy Wink I mean GIRLIE MAN Wink
God Bless America,
Greenvale
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: kerry speech Reply with quote

A.R. Peter LaFond wrote:
The Boston Globe reported that Kerry "...flew Tuesday night to Nashville, Tenn., for an 11 p.m. rally and a speech to the American Legion today."

I think the Globe must mean 11 a.m.

So the speech will most likely be after 11 a.m. depending on how long the rally lasts.

If the Nashville American Legion is anything like our local American Legion, he did, in fact, mean 11 p.m. Laughing
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HE DID A RALLY IN A HANGER LAST NIGHT. SO MUCH RESPECT FOR PROTOCOL FOR THE PRESIDENTS TIME TO SHINE. IF THE PRESIDENT HAD DONE THIS HE WOULD HAD CRIED ALL WEEK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: