SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry fans call for violence if Kerry loses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Kerry fans call for violence if Kerry loses Reply with quote

The Kerry people are imploding right now. Maybe John "former presidential candidate" Kerry will be their admiral in their break-away navy.

(Removed link - please let's not post anything that will have the effect of creating or continuing a board war, hm? Thanks! EJ)
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry fans call call for violence if Kerry loses Reply with quote

Egret wrote:
(Deleted by Admin) The Antiwar, pro-Kerry's are saying that if Kerry loses, there will be violence in the streets, deaths, and Civil War reminiscent of THE Civil War.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe George Soros ought to set up a bail out fund for those folks getting arrested for violent disturbances?
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't trust posters like that....same idiots can put up junk like that ---until its pulled down
Egret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:
Don't trust posters like that....same idiots can put up junk like that ---until its pulled down

I hope you aren't referring to me. I am dead serious--the discussion is on the Kerry website. I was laughing pretty hard.

Borrowing from Ahnold last night, let's see what Kerry's girlie men are going to do after Bush wins.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry fans call call for violence if Kerry loses Reply with quote

Egret wrote:
The Antiwar, pro-Kerry's are saying that if Kerry loses, there will be violence in the streets, deaths, and Civil War reminiscent of THE Civil War..

Now there's democracy in action. If you don't vote in our favor we will kill you. Geez, they need to start their own country and put Saddam Hussein in charge, they would thrive there......well, for a little while anyway Laughing Wink

Zell Miller
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be the time for those of us who are in favor are in favor of the right to bear arms even though we don't personally own firearms to exercise our right!

Just what we need is a bunch of violent idiots loose on the streets.

Probably not going to happen in my state, thank goodness. We may have more registered Dems than Republicans, but we often vote Republican.
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egret,

I hope you forwarded the "this means civil war" link to the FBI. They probably don't mean it, but after watching a videoclip of the anarchists beat one of NYPD's finest unconscious, I think it's time the potential bomb-throwers among us start answering questions.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry - I'll bet the FBI has that board covered.

And their secondary and tertiary methods of communication, as well. Wink
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egret wrote:
integritycounts wrote:

I hope you aren't referring to me. I am dead serious--the discussion is on the Kerry website. I was laughing pretty hard.

Borrowing from Ahnold last night, let's see what Kerry's girlie men are going to do after Bush wins.

No NO...I am commenting on whomever posted that on Kerry's site...I don't trust stuff like that on the Internet...I think Kerry's staff will remove it....I think its a set up.....I don't think people should bite on bait like that.

Thanks for pointing it out....I am just saying I don't think its a real comment by the staff or people
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry fans call call for violence if Kerry loses Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
Egret wrote:
The Antiwar, pro-Kerry's are saying that if Kerry loses, there will be violence in the streets, deaths, and Civil War reminiscent of THE Civil War..

Now there's democracy in action. If you don't vote in our favor we will kill you.

That's EXACTLY the same line of crap there were saying during the VVAW anti-war demonstrations in the early '70s.

I once tried to have a reasonable discussion with a VVAW demonstrator on-campus at the Univ of Mich in '71 and was basically told "we don't believe in the war and will kill anyone who disagrees with us". Of course he used the foulest language you can imagine. Same people - same BS!
works4me
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we do have the right to overthrow our government.

Actually we have a responsibility to do it when it keeps making systematic attacks on our inalienable rights, so what part are they claiming it about.

We stole another election I guess.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I once tried to have a reasonable discussion with a VVAW demonstrator on-campus at the Univ of Mich in '71 and was basically told "we don't believe in the war and will kill anyone who disagrees with us". Of course he used the foulest language you can imagine. Same people - same BS!

Yup, its the standard totalitarian approach to politics. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Hussein, Milosevic, VVAW, Michael Moore, ad nauseum. They are all turds in the same toilet of hate. Now we need to flush the toilet again.

Zell Miller
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
This might be the time for those of us who are in favor are in favor of the right to bear arms even though we don't personally own firearms to exercise our right! Just what we need is a bunch of violent idiots loose on the streets.

it's probably just posturing, but if not .. well, the "violent protestors" are likely to be treated to conservatism in a variety of calibres.

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: