SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing KERRYZYTE (Funny as hell)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Introducing KERRYZYTE (Funny as hell) Reply with quote

Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO!

BTW: What medal did he claim to have that doesn't exist?
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porsche944 wrote:
ROFLMAO!

BTW: What medal did he claim to have that doesn't exist?

I bet they are referring to the "V" device attached to his SS.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes sense.

My abundant ignorance stems from the fact that I never really worried about awards that I would never get to wear.
Porsche944
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I think about it, a CNO by the name of Boorda killed himself over questions about a combat 'V'. See http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/borda.htm
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Consult a doctor if this should occur... Reply with quote

My man uses Kerryzyte, to get the results he, well, likes.

- Teresa Heinz Kerry
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I purchase some? Do I rub it on my chest or other parts? I have too much blood in my alchohol system will that cause side effects? I swam for my own saftey and the water was cold so I deserve a medal for saving myself. Ted K.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porsche944 wrote:
Now that I think about it, a CNO by the name of Boorda killed himself over questions about a combat 'V'. See http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/borda.htm

And guess what Kerry had to say about that.

Quote:
National Review Online came up with this statement by Kerry, who was asked for a comment about Admiral Boorda's suicide when it was discovered that he had worn a "V" on a Silver Star

"Is it wrong? Yes, it is very wrong. Sufficient to question his leadership position? The answer is yes, which he clearly understood," said Sen. John Kerry, a Navy combat veteran who served in Vietnam.

and this

The military is a rigorous culture that places a high premium on battlefield accomplishment," said Sen. John F. Kerry, who received numerous decorations, including a Bronze Star with a "V" pin, as a Navy lieutenant in Vietnam.

"In a sense, there's nothing that says more about your career than when you fought, where you fought and how you fought," Kerry said.

"If you wind up being less than what you're pretending to be, there is a major confrontation with value and self-esteem and your sense of how others view you."

Of Boorda and his apparent violation, Kerry said: "When you are the chief of them all, it has to weigh even more heavily."

I don't really need to comment on this, do I?
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: new rx Reply with quote

WARNING DO NOT USE KERRYZYTE WITH ALCOHOL, if condition lasts longer than 4 hours-see a doctor Wink
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
Where can I purchase some? Do I rub it on my chest or other parts? I have too much blood in my alchohol system will that cause side effects? I swam for my own saftey and the water was cold so I deserve a medal for saving myself. Ted K.

You rub it wherever you have a purple owie.

- instigator
Six Gun Sam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I would have known about this stuff.

I hit my head on a beam running down the stairs of a ... a ... a two story refreshment center that also specialized in physical therapy. I was too drunk to know if there was enemy fire or not but I do remember a mad Mamasaun.

That probably qualified for a Purple Heart didn't it?

I remember the time I was attacked by a bag of Rice, it was a hell of a fight. I was in Laos... or maybe that was China. (?) Either way, it's seared into my mind! The damned Rice wounded me too. That couldv'e been my second Purple Heart! (That Rice is a dangerous advessary when provoked!)
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: good stuff Reply with quote

We didnt have kerrzyte when I served. I got hammered in subic , while trying to find the base I chocked while eating monkey-meat,twisted my ankle,tripped and hit my head. I diddnt know about the three hearts and your out rule!!!!

I saw some protesters dealing kerryzyte at madison square
RStauch
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

BaldEagle,

That's precious! HA! Now, we understand why Kerry is melting down so badly over this issue. No longer do we wonder why he is so angry and willing to censor the Swifties. If it comes out that he knowingly wears medals that he doesn't deserve, he'll have to commit suicide!

HA!
vasubvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Borda's Combat V Reply with quote

I believe Adm. Borda's controversy was over a Combat V worn on the Navy Commendation or Navy Achievement Medal. The Conbat V is authorized with both. After his suicide, it was determined his Combat V was authorized. He just didn't know it. What a waste.
RStauch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Borda's Combat V Reply with quote

That's the story; Boorda was wearing Combat "V"s on two ribbons that Admiral Zumwalt told him he could wear. However (as far as I know), the commission responsible to determine that never did, or did so years later. Zumwalt was not the final authority, and the press was about to expose it as a scandal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: