SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you President Bush!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boulder
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Thank you President Bush! Reply with quote

Moderator Note:

This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

If your defense of John Kerry can only be couched in rhetoric denigrating the fitness of another candidate, then we suggest that you find another venue for that expression.

Thank you,

zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words from a bomb thrower. Words that are intended to divide. Well dip---t, you came to the wrong place to accomplish that. The republicans have tossed your worthless a-- out of their convention, and now I hope that your self serving lying gets you the same accommodations here.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boulder,

If that is supposed to be funny, it's not. If you are trying to make a point, make it and stand up for what you think fairly.

Truth is Beauty
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite me, rockhead.
Righteous
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike

If I was President Bush I would respond as follows

Dear Mr Moore,

Thanks for your kind words but your thanks are not well directed.

Rather than thank me, you should really be thanking John Kerry for making his war record the primary focus point of his electability status.

For my part, as you know, the Texas Air Guard never was activated so I never claimed to have the honor of fighting for my country during the Vietnam War. You should also thank the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth for setting the record straight for as you know by now, Senetor Kerry has a selective memory when it comes to the details of what happened in Vietnam.

Best Regards,

GWB
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: