SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Californian here

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Californian here Reply with quote

I am 22 yr old recent college grad from UCLA and I have to say that I really admire you swift vets for taking a stand. Its something that I have seen far too little of growing up in the era of Clinton. Thank you again for having the courage to say what you believe, despite what may come your way for doing it.

-Scott
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Californian here Reply with quote

eXcel wrote:
I am 22 yr old recent college grad from UCLA and I have to say that I really admire you swift vets for taking a stand. Its something that I have seen far too little of growing up in the era of Clinton. Thank you again for having the courage to say what you believe, despite what may come your way for doing it.

-Scott

Go Scott...Lots of people say that California is the land of fruits and nuts, some like to say no; it's a whole box of cereal...
Fruits, Nuts and Flakes....but me a native Californian, I know better, there is truly hope out there on the left coast...and those like you who are listening to "Truth" from the SwiftVets prove that Very Happy
Chris1086
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: California here twice Reply with quote

I know California is the land of fruits and nuts, but I have met a lot of people here that are conservative patriotic Americans. It really makes me wonder how Cali got so bad. Seems like the liberals are just louder than conservatives, not that there are more of them here. As for me, I am a transplant from Texas to San Jose.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: