SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ferraro on Fox News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twodogs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Ferraro on Fox News Reply with quote

I've meant to sign up on this board for some time but it's been a "getuit". You know, I'll sign up when I getuit.

I'm retired now and watch way too much TV. I was watching Fox News this morning and they were discussing this letter that the Swiftvet guys have recently sent to Kerry with Geraldine Ferraro.

I hadn't yet read the letter, but, I came totally unscrewed when Ferraro compared the letter to the recent "masked terrorist" demand incidents. I was shocked that the Fox personality didn't respond to that comment with a lot more vigor. Can you possibly imagine what the reaction would have been if the opposition had made a comment like that about Lurch Mad Evil or Very Mad
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Holy %*^! What a ride!"

Anonymous
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share your feelings. That was totally uncalled for.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: a joke Reply with quote

Yes I heard that , She was talking about a letter about things kerry could do to stop the pressure from swiftys. Shes a real doll aint she?
"LURCH", I like that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: