SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More info re: Kerry & the POW's, the McCreary memo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: More info re: Kerry & the POW's, the McCreary memo Reply with quote

Have you all heard about this?

http://www.aiipowmia.com/ssc/mccreary.html
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Last I heard, there was talk of reopening the investigation by the Senate into John Kerry's POW/MIA campaign.

I don't know that an investigation has begun or will begin any time soon, but questions are being raised in high places.

Especially with regard to the Colliers International's "coincidental" receipt of first a $905 Million construction project to dredge a deep water port at Vung Tau.

The contract was awarded through SE Asian companies, because trade with Vietnam by American companies was then illegal.

A year later, Colliers was granted an exclusive real estate development contract with Vietnam, potentially worth billions.

Kerry's Senatorial Financial Statements in the 90's listed holdings in SE Asian companies as being held in blind trusts - the executor of which was speculated by Don Bendell as being Forbes, Kerry's cousin and CEO of Colliers International.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echo Juliet, it says:

4. I believe that the foregoing facts establish a pattern of grave legal misconduct - possibly including orders to commit a crime, followed by acts to justify and then to cover-up that crime. Even absent criminal liability, the behavioral pattern of the attorneys involved plays fast and loose with the Canons of Legal Ethics and establishes that one or more of the attorneys on the Select Committee are unfit to practice law. I am obliged to recommend that this report be filed with the appropriate disciplinary authorities of the State Bars in which these attorneys are members

Do you know if a complaint was filed in Mass. against Kerry for this??
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was, but I don't knwo the outcome. McCreary had balls, he didn't do it just once, but several times.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, it's been a long time since I was into my own research into this matter, and I don't recall facts and timelines very well unless I have them right in front of me, so don't take this for gospel... but as I recall, nothing was ever done with regard to the opinions and positions taken in those reports or memoranda.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5344

from teh resources section, the one for the URL that is like pub.ezboard or something like that, is a very good source with teh full text of the McReary memos.

have fun, keep barf bag handy, try not to shed a tear, and try not to put a hole in the wall, spackling sucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: