SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ad #6-Kerry betrays other servicemen while on active duty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
factman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Ad #6-Kerry betrays other servicemen while on active duty Reply with quote

Every statement in this proposed advertisement is factual and documented. There is no he said,she said. The mainstream media can not say the charge is unsubstantiated and the official records back Kerry's version.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene #1
Date of October,1969 on screen.

Voice-over: American service personnel were engaged in deadly conflict
in Vietnam.

Visual: Film of American service personnel in combat situations. Also film
of American service personnel on battlefield who were wounded.

Scene #2
Date of October,1969 on screen.

Voice-over: Lt. John Kerry was an active duty officer serving as an aide
to a Rear Admiral at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in New York.

Visual: A picture of John Kerry in his full dress officers uniform.

Scene #3
Dates of October 14 and 15, 1969 on screen.

Voice-over: Lt. John Kerry was a pilot. On October 14 and 15, 1969, while
still on active duty he volunteered and personally piloted
protesters to rallies where they could give antiwar speeches.
Lt. Kerry was not a civilian at the time. Lt. Kerry was not
relieved from active service until January, 1970.

Visual: A picture of John Kerry standing next to a private plane or in the
cockpit.

(In "Tour of Duty" there is a picture of John Kerry standing next
to a private plane- immediately after page 274.)

Scene #4
Date of October, 1969 on screen.

Voice-over: In October, 1969, hundreds of American service personnel
were wounded or killed in Vietnam.

Visual: Same film footage as Scene#1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
1. Would be more effective if someone who was wounded in October, 1969, could be the narrator.
2. Would be more effective if actual casualty figures for October,1969 were quoted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A question: What living member of the armed forces of the United States, enlisted personnel or officers, can condone the action of a commissioned officer, who while on active duty during wartime, would volunteer and then personally pilot protesters to rallies where they could give antiwar speeches? If you can justify this behavior in a fellow serviceman, then John Kerry is your man, since that is just what he did.

Sorry Lt. Kerry, no medals or citations will be issued to you for this wartime exploit. Military scholars can assess the legal ramifications of Kerry"s behavior as an active commissioned officer in this episode. The
American voting public can assess Kerry's behavior as to his fitness to command.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it! This is much better than arguing with Kerry's medals.

Vietcong Veterans for Kerry, http://www.stentorian.com/politics/vietcong.html
(free leaflet)
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people doing the planning of this broadside, probably already have the next 10 ads in the can. The one you propose would be great, but I trust the people putting this together to do the right thing at the right time. The swift vets have now leveled the playing field. It is now up to Bush to run with the ball. The way the convention is going things look pretty good. I wish Zell was the Dem. running for pres. I could vote for him in a heart beat.
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everyone would just read "Tour of Duty", then Kerry could
NEVER get elected even to the Senate again.

I found another Kerry admission just this week. Kerry had
prior conscious knowledge of how the lies he delivered
under oath at the 1971 Senate hearings could and would be
used by the North Vietnamese who were holding and
torturing American POWs.

Kerry's statement under oath wasn't just 'unfortunate': KERRY KNEW.

The proof of Kerry's conscious prior knowledge of the effect of his words is in "Tour of Duty" pp. 117-124.

If you want to know John Kerry read his AUTHORIZED biography
by David Brinkley.

If you want to UNDERSTAND what you are reading in full, then read "Unfit for Command."
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herb wrote:

The proof of Kerry's conscious prior knowledge of the effect of his words is in "Tour of Duty" pp. 117-124.

That could be a real BOMB!

I guess I'll have to break down and buy the %$#$ thing. Sad

NO, wait - I'll take my digital camera to the bookstore and take pictures of those pages! Smile

OR maybe I can find it at the second-hand bookstore.
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear tour of duty is coming out in Paper Back here soon.

We also got another shipment of Unfit for Command in at my store, finally. I'll track how long they last.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Levinson wrote:

Why would you say something like that? One of the very admissions Kerry has made goes to his first PH. And in that discussion, a second concession was made over Christmas in Cambodia. That was very effective. It was discussion of the medals, and what appears to be his own criminal behavior in filing false reports, that cost him the veteran's vote and that of Independents. That's a good thing, isn't it?
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevry wrote:
Bill Levinson wrote:

Why would you say something like that? One of the very admissions Kerry has made goes to his first PH. And in that discussion, a second concession was made over Christmas in Cambodia. That was very effective. It was discussion of the medals, and what appears to be his own criminal behavior in filing false reports, that cost him the veteran's vote and that of Independents. That's a good thing, isn't it?

It is better than arguing "was fire"/"was not fire" when those who will not believe just argue interminably, but PH#3 is even easier than #1 to show it was not under fire -- and he admitted #1 readily.

Showing the truth about #3 and that it was MOVED from earlier in the day, MOVED from another location, and MOVED from Kerry's BUTT to his arm which was never wounded, is even supported "by the documents."
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Herb wrote:

That could be a real BOMB!

I guess I'll have to break down and buy the %$#$ thing. Sad

NO, wait - I'll take my digital camera to the bookstore and take pictures of those pages! Smile

OR maybe I can find it at the second-hand bookstore.

[I will let you off the hook on this one but I am trying to get people to READ "Tour of Duty" -- it is a REALLY BAD book but it does show Kerry for what he is since it quotes his journals and other papers extensively. BTW, if you buy "new and used" on Amazon you will get it cheaper and probably not add to the "book count."]

In "Tour of Duty" (pp. 117-124) Kerry attendance at SERE (survival, evasion, resistance, and escape) training is recounted.

At SERE training Kerry was taught (and remembers 35 years later) that even COUNTING PUSH-UPS was dangerous.

Why? Because the enemy would tape record the counting -- then cut the tape to produce exchanges such as "How many people did your men massacre?" "ten-twelve"....

Kerry KNEW that anything he said could be cut this way and played in POW camps in Hanoi.

It was not just an accident that his words were used in the POW camps, Kerry had CONSCIOUS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of how the lies he offered the Senate committee could and would be used.

KERRY KNEW!!!!

Kerry's folks are fond of claiming that his Senate committee testimony was merely a report of that others said.

This phony defense has little effect, since Kerry clearly gave the testimony in an authoritative manner that made clear his believe in that testimony and in a style that quickly blurred such distinctions.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Vietcong Veterans for Kerry

Do they think we would believe him over the swiftvets.????

They are stupid.

Size and color of print edited by Admin. No yelling, please.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
I wish Zell was the Dem. running for pres. I could vote for him in a heart beat.

If Zell Miller (or possibly Joe Lieberman, although he is a bit liberal for my taste) was the Democratic candidate, they would win by a landslide. Instead, they picked a piece of trash like Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: