SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor Question and some praise for the Swiftees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ml2517
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor Question and some praise for the Swiftees Reply with quote

If anyone here has an email contact for the webmaster/producer for the upcoming Stolen Honor documentary could you please share it with me via a private message on the board please? There is an error that cheap shot artists from the "other" side might try to exploit. I'd hate to see these brave men undergo undo criticism.

To the Swiftees and other Vietnam Veterans,
I served in the Army about 20 years too late to be your comrade, and yet, I feel like I've served with the lot of you for years. I salute you for fighting communism in Vietnam, I have a piece of the Berlin wall that I sledge'd off the wall myself. The fall of communism is a direct result of your fine work. As if you hadn't worked hard enough for this grateful nation, you continue your work here. You are protecting us from a person who uses the people of this nation like pawns to further his misguided agenda. You deserve more honor and respect than this nation can ever hope to repay.

God bless you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: