SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On the Air Now - Mike Gallagher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: On the Air Now - Mike Gallagher Reply with quote

Mike just told a Vet not to go out and protest Kerry when he comes to his home town. Wow, I couldn't believe it. Mike is on the air right now and I just emailed him. http://www.mikeonline.com/core.shtml
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any time any one gets a chance to go to a Kerry rally. Take a big "KERRY SIGN YOUR FORM 180" sign. Screw Galleger
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to Mike tonight and must have missed him telling someone to
not protest.

He was having people who are "for Kerry" on tonight and the issue of
the protesters in New York came up and he got into some real converstation with some of the callers. He said they were liberals and
callers were arguing about that.

Protests were a large part of the show. Wink
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone listening to a good talk radio stream right now?
Rovercop
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apparently missed the stream.

Would be interested in a follow-up to the incept statement of this thread since it seems to contradict what I'd expect of him. I just visited his site and read this:
Gallagher says "the one-two punch of the swift boat vets and the convention," will give President Bush "a big spike." Later on the air with another Dallas radio host, Mark Davis, Gallagher blurts, "I think that the ship has sailed [for Democrats]." "And that ship takes the form of a swift boat," Davis replies as he rattles away. "This convention continues the momentum that those courageous Swift boat veterans started," the conservative Texan continues. "When push comes to shove Nov. 2, you and I know who they are going to vote for."

Gallagher leans back, smiles triumphantly and says, "Oh, it feels good to be a Republican this week."

Here: http://www.mikeonline.com/articles/files/cbs_rnc2004.html

Rovercop
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn tooting it didn't sound like Mike, that is why I emailed him. I can't give an exact quote, however Mike answered the vet by saying that after seeing all the protestors in New York City this week he(Mike) felt like protesting was not the route for this vet to take (remember this vet said he wanted to protest against Kerry). The vet didn't get to finish his statement, but it seemed to me that he was going to complain about being barred from taking his signs to where Kerry was going to speak. I have not received an email back from the radio show, I will put it on here if I do.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone commented recently on one of the talk shows that you don't see many conservative protesters because conservatives are the people who get to work and do something to change things for the better, rather than marching around complaining about the way things are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: