SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scarborough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Scarborough Reply with quote

Joe is stuck in a rutt...For weeks now, he keeps asking the same question.."What does kerry have to do to turn this around?" Is this a sign of him, trying to get ideas from the quest,and the public, (emails) to help kerry dig himself out of the hole he's in? Sounds like it to me..The kerrry kampaign don't seem to have any ideas...(Cool, and not that I care) The question is wearing thin and I don't seem to have any more patience with it...

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you're right, but I love Joe's question in the sense that its basis is that Kerry is off the tracks and ain't coming back. Maybe it's a kind of "When did you stop beating your wife" kind of question. But all is fair in love and war. And this is definitely war. Kerry started this back in 1971. We didn't. He's gotten away with his "hero" charade in every election he's been in, but the US of A ain't Massachusetts, thank God.

Larry
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't watch Joe for awhile. The thought of him now brings up images of that freak RRJr.

Last edited by msindependent on Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the question. It's another way of saying Kerry is in meltdown. The rhetorical type of question tickles the imagination in trying to conceive of any way left for him to do so. He is boxed in. The Swiftvets have him locked in a no win situation.

NO WAY OUT.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have Joe's e-mail address...I would love to offer him a few ideas! Idea Oh.....it is simple have Kerry sign the 180; have Kerry apologize and then have John Kerry donate lots of $$$$ to disable vietnam vets! Oh I have lots and lots of ideas Evil or Very Mad
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've rarely seen a more stunning example of being stuck between the rock (a. contest the facts which Kerry can't do) and a hard place (b. not contest the facts which tacitly acknowledges their veracity)

The amazing thing is that choosing option c. (do NOTHING) will sink his fantasy trip to the OO just as nicely TYVM.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa Alwood wrote:
anyone have Joe's e-mail address...I would love to offer him a few ideas! Idea Oh.....it is simple have Kerry sign the 180; have Kerry apologize and then have John Kerry donate lots of $$$$ to disable vietnam vets! Oh I have lots and lots of ideas Evil or Very Mad

Joe Scarborough's e-mail address is: joe@msnbc.com

The "Scarborough Country" web site can be found at: www.joe.msnbc.com

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just watching Joe. I think he has be pulled in by his masters at nbc. You con see by his face he is not having fun. HIs heart is not in it. He is not used to being a water boy. I was watching hardball tonight and Chris seemed a little more fair, Zell must have scared some brains into him.
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can't watch Joe for awhile. The though of him now brings up images of that freak RRJr."

The ballerina is an embarrasment! To trot him out as a "political analyst" is indicative of what has evolved in television news coverage. Get a "name", offer no insight, and just puke up the blurbs from the talking points bulletin.
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll just let the question, evaporate..I just thought that Joe, was beating it to death, in an effort to find answers for kerry, to lean on.. Crying or Very sad
Y'all solved my problem. Laughing I like Joe, and think his program is on the ball..

Let's hope Zell installed some brains in Motor Mouth Mathews.. Laughing

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the demographics of the viewers of MSNBC has required Joe to now act "impartial".

He seems overly "concerned" about the fortunes of Kerry and how many times do we need to be reminded how great Bill Clinton was/is.

Given he is often on a panal with the likes of Howard Finemen, Chrissy boy and others he USED to be the voice of reason, his has been reduced to occasionally questioner.

Does anyone remember the Joe Scarboro that used to be on MSNBC as a guest during the recount days or even Joe Scarboro during his first days of his show.

Wow what a difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: