SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Military Families In DFW...Labor Day Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAW11_Vet
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Military Families In DFW...Labor Day Event Reply with quote

I am new here and I cannot express enough my appreciation the the Swift Vets for all they are doing.

We are trying to do our part as well, especially for the families of those that are deployed so we put this together for this weekend. Please encourage anyone you know to come by and record a message.

Grubbs Infiniti Invites Public to “Share Their Heart
with a Hero” During Labor Day Holidays

Free CamGram Web videos allow public to record personal
messages for their US service members in Iraq and elsewhere.

EULESS, Texas --- With the burden of military separation wearing hard on many Tarrant County residents, local auto dealer Grubbs Infiniti is offering a free service that allows anyone to send a personal web video to their service members overseas. The CamGram web video lets soldiers share some real “sights and sounds from home” rather than the plain e-mail and photo attachments they normally receive. The program runs through Labor Day.

“We thought Labor Day was a great time to provide a way for area residents to share their deepest feelings with their loved ones serving around the world, “ explains Grubbs Infiniti General Manager, and Viet Nam veteran Danny Mayer. “In fact, everyone is welcome to drop by and record a CamGram, whether to their favorite soldier or for soldiers in general to view.”

The CamGram web video program is operated by American Heroes Network (AHN), which provides the video and tech support. Grubbs Infiniti is underwriting the cost of the program as a community service to the Tarrant County citizens it serves every day.

“Grubbs Infiniti has provided CamGrams at no cost to Tarrant County as a way of saying thanks to this community, “ says AHN President Bill Pemberton. “I can tell you that the soldiers absolutely love to receive them. And they need all the encouragement they can get.”

In addition to the CamGram web video, visitors can pick up a free subscription to their own e-Memories on the Web TM multi-media center. These albums allow the user to upload photos, audio, and video for viewing by friends and family members around the world. This multi-media sharing environment is supported by local firm CI Host, the largest privately held hosting company in the world.

The public is invited to enjoy these communication services at no charge by coming by Grubbs Infiniti during program service hours. These hours are as follows: Thursday and Friday, September 2nd and 3rd: 5PM – 8PM; Saturday and Monday, September 4th and 6th (Labor Day) 10AM to 8PM. Grubbs Infiniti Ltd, the premier Infiniti dealership in the nation, is located at 1661 West Airport Freeway in Euless, Texas.
Mark
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Done (to what looks like a Willy Fudd jock).
Now, can I get a new G-35 MT at cost there?
VAW11_Vet
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoy certainly can Captain. Here is our military link...

https://secure.grubbs.com/grubbsinfiniti/militaryspecial.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: