SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you suppose?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Do you suppose? Reply with quote

Do you suppose the writers for the mainstream media and the political hacks are lurking in our forum reading our posts? Anyone ever think of putting a "loaded" post in here that might be used to make a fool of one of those jokers?

I was listening to CeCe Connally and I think she made reference to the Swiftvets website. I am just itching with curiosity to think that John Kerry is staying up at night reading our comments. You know he sleepwalks too.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet that all of the players are reading this board, even Chris Matthews. Good thing we haven't said anything bad about him.

Zell Miller
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Do you suppose? Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Do you suppose the writers for the mainstream media and the political hacks are lurking in our forum reading our posts?

If the're not, they are even dumber than we think they are.

Rolling Eyes
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the beauties of the Swifties' cause is that they have the truth on their side and aren't in need of trickery to get their message across--No need to sink to the level of "the other side"--C
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know he sleepwalks too.

No, he had to say he sleepwalks when one of the crewmembers caught him returning from a "top-secret CIA insertion" into Cambodia. It was a cover story to protect the security of his real mission. (Don't let this get around, it's a secret). Wink
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really have no need to salt anything for them. The plain truth is doing them in just fine Laughing
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
I would bet that all of the players are reading this board, even Chris Matthews. Good thing we haven't said anything bad about him.

Very Funny,
Strange I heard a bunch of phony accolades about GWB's speech last night from Crissy.
You don't think that a :
"Helping of Swift Boat True Grit Stew "
with a side order of:
"Zell Miller's Granite Dumplings"
Had a lasting effect????

Last edited by NortonPete on Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow i don't think so. Or at least they aren't spending the time it takes to really learn anything.
There is really useful info in here, and in the related sites for any serioulsy honest journalist, but the media remain 'useful idiots'...
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Do you suppose? Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Do you suppose the writers for the mainstream media and the political hacks are lurking in our forum reading our posts? Anyone ever think of putting a "loaded" post in here that might be used to make a fool of one of those jokers?

Now I wouldn't be surprised if some "energetic" individual might take the time to look through the posts. ::shrugs:: Which is why I believe it is so important to maintain a "high road" type of mentality.

Think about what your first thoughts when you saw the protesters in New York? Did you think they were individuals that strongly believed in a cause? For the most part I think you could say yes.. but the extreme, those were viewed as "crazies" and "zealots"

I think it is important to remember that the forum here is to support the SBVT not to do them damage by hitting extremes.... becoming labeled "zealots" on the "conservative" side.

Taking the high road, even in discussion will minimize the chance of it being viewed that way. Feeding lies, deliberately misleading others, and presenting half truths will do nothing more than provide an environment where it becomes a "mud slinging" match where the pot is calling the kettle black.

The SBVT have promoted their cause, in my belief with truth and ethics. I would hate to see those who support them participate in just the kind of behavior that is indeed being questioned in Kerry which indeed makes him

UNFIT FOR COMMAND

Admin note: Well stated and heartily endorsed. Thanks!
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if any of the MSM hacks are reading anything, they're reading that anti-SB site (the one that tells itsy bits of the truth but doesn't tell the whole story).
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course they don't. They hire people to do it for them.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:

Chrissy probably uses the "Geedunk and Scuttlebutt" section, because there are more pictures there.
MikeM
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they are reading it, they have horrible retention. I think in the second day of "paying attention" I counted over 30 blatant miss-representations or outright lies by those jokers in thier feeble attempts to respond, in about a 2 hour period. After that I stopped counting

ALL of them "well known" talking heads. In less than 1 hour of reading here, I could tell who was being truthful......just by watching those clowns on TV.
Dragon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: ABSOLUTELY Reply with quote

There is absolutely no doubt that Kerry's staff, the DNC and probably every liberal 527 is monitoring everything that appears on this site!

If I was in his position I would have a dedicated staff that did nothing but record every piece of information, every name, and comment posted.

He and his collection of 'political hacks' may be despicable scum - but they are not dumb, nor without the necessary resources - not to mention the motivation.

Cheers,

Dragon
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon,

You can bet they're watching what's on here. 24/7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: