SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reporter Libscomb on Limbaugh right now
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reporter Libscomb on Limbaugh right now Reply with quote

Talking to guest host about kerry's medals and the problems with them.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reporter Libscomb on Limbaugh right now Reply with quote

llano wrote:
Talking to guest host about kerry's medals and the problems with them.

Tom Lipscomb's my booooyy Cool

- instigator
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! ZING! I just listened to that. Kerry does deserve a purple heart after what Lipscom had to say. He was calm, factual, and made no judgments....and flayed Kerry alive. He even raised the SF 180 issue and the fact that Kerry's discharge date is questionable.

Truth is Beauty
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am listening as well and he is not happy with Kerry in any way.
The callers have some interesting ideas as well.
Way to go! Wink
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media is starting to turn on Kerry. They want to be on the winning team, and they're admitting he's finished, it looks like. We need to pile it on right now and give them some more ammo. Go! E-mails right now could do it. Very Happy
Finish this guy.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
WOW! ZING! I just listened to that. Kerry does deserve a purple heart after what Lipscom had to say. He was calm, factual, and made no judgments....and flayed Kerry alive. He even raised the SF 180 issue and the fact that Kerry's discharge date is questionable.

Did you mean to say this?

- instigator
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he was being sarcastic, saying that Lipscom hit him so hard he could have gotten a medal for real (if he were still serving etc.....)
LiveFreeOrDie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
The media is starting to turn on Kerry. They want to be on the winning team, and they're admitting he's finished, it looks like. We need to pile it on right now and give them some more ammo. Go! E-mails right now could do it. Very Happy
Finish this guy.

Remember that Lipscomb writes for the Chicago Sun Times, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, the parent of Fox News. They are conservative, and right-leaning.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the Navy will follow up and investigat Kerry for negotiating with the enemy while still in the reserves? This would be one mountain after another for this puke to climb. He deserves every little bit of this!
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Polaris wrote:

- instigator

Instigator, I was being sarcastic. My implication would be that he finally deserved a purple heart...if he were still serving.

Truth is Beauty
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
NavyChief wrote:
Polaris wrote:

- instigator

Instigator, I was being sarcastic. My implication would be that he finally deserved a purple heart...if he were still serving.

Just checking... I almost swallowed my tongue and teeth. Cool

- instigator
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Libscomb Reply with quote

Heard the same show and Libscomb said he was going to keep digging.

RHV
angrylady
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
Wing Wiper wrote:
Finish this guy.

Remember that Lipscomb writes for the Chicago Sun Times, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, the parent of Fox News. They are conservative, and right-leaning.

You're not correct on this one. The Sun Times is not owned by NewsCorp and living in Chicago, I can attest to the fact that this has always been the liberal paper in town - though I have seen it turn lately.

The paper is owned by Hollinger International. As far as I know the only paper owned by Murdoch is the NY Post. BTW, Lipscomb writes for the Jewish World Review - this explains his willingness to go after the story, he's conservative.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angrylady wrote:
LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
Wing Wiper wrote:
Finish this guy.

You're not correct on this one. The Sun Times is not owned by NewsCorp and living in Chicago, I can attest to the fact that this has always been the liberal paper in town - though I have seen it turn lately.

The paper is owned by Hollinger International. As far as I know the only paper owned by Murdoch is the NY Post. BTW, Lipscomb writes for the Jewish World Review - this explains his willingness to go after the story, he's conservative.

Tom Lipscomb writes for several different papers but the paper he works for currently is Chicago Sun Times. He has worked in the past for NY Post and others.

- instigator
deedee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting fact, News Corp's CEO is a Kerry supporter and big contributor. He attended that economic forum Kerry had last month.

I think after so many years of the networks and CNN, we don't really recognize "fair and balanced"! FOX did break the DWI story right before the last election and many feel that cost Bush the popular vote.

The liberal media repeats often that FOX is too far right and many just parrot that. On the shows that are billed as "news" (ie Shepard Smith), I really see no bias. I can't last 10 minutes with CNN, Paula Zahn has such contempt in her voice when she speaks about SBVT , is that balanced?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: