SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ed Rendell on Chris Matthews and the SBVFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Ed Rendell on Chris Matthews and the SBVFT Reply with quote

Rendell is saying at 7:38 pm EST that no one from the entire SBVFT was on Kerry's boat that(?) day and that he should handle it all as being 'nuance' - a matter of him serving in Vietnam - period, end of discussion.

Of course Matthews, was his typically supportive, Mr. voice of understanding for his Democratic talking head.

Rendell is a pretty saavy guy in spite of his other shortcomings and I think it is a piece of intel to file away - because they are about to go full-tilt nuke, Kerry's cornered and I do not believe (though one could hope) that he will completey implode and self-destruct.

"He who can see into the mind of his enemy, will know his strengths, but also his weakness!"

Cheers,

Dragon
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thats the ticket. Maybe we can just bury Uncle Festis out back.
We don't need to have a full inquiry into to the details.
What the heck Uncle Festis was a just sitting around doing nothing for the last 30 years.
Nobody will miss him.
Yeah thats the ticket.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me or did it seem like Chris had a hard time even speaking the new poll numbers that show Kerry way behind? I swear he was getting all choked up. Shouldn't we feel sorry for him? NOT!!! Wink

OK...now Rendell is FULL of it...he says Kerry could have gotten deferments...he didn't - he volunteered to go....and of course Chris never said a word even though we know he knows that is a load of manure!
~Kylie
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Stay on the offensive Reply with quote

The best way to stay on the offensive is for John O'Neill to publicly challenge Kerry to another debate. The O'Reilly show would be a great venue in which to do it. It would put the ball back in Kerry's court where he will either have to put up or shut up. It would diminish any attempt by Kerry to go nuclear as some have put it. I think O'Reilly could be brought over to our side if Kerry did not accept.

The other way to stay on the offensive in addition to a debate challenge, is to get the ads rolling that contain the irrefutable facts of Kerry's treasonous conduct when he returned from Vietnam. Kerry would be too busy trying to duck and hide from these new revelations to the public to go on the offensive.
rorschach
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Didn't he apply? Reply with quote

Eh, pardon. But I was of the understanding that Kerry did apply for a deferment after Yale, with the intention of studying in Paris. He was denied. Can anyone corroborate?
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has said as much himself.

check resources and research if you're looking for a link to a document, i odn't have one handy. But it is common knowledge that he was denied a deferment. He did NOT volunteer to go to Vietnam. He joined the reserves and was called up as I understand. He did not volunteer for brown water duty but for coastal interdiction out in the relatively safe bay. That was changed later.

He did not choose to go to war but ended up there.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Ed Rendell on Chris Matthews and the SBVFT Reply with quote

I support the idea of the public debate and we know that Kerry will NEVER accept one HOWEVER it is a great offensive move for John O'Neill and to increase his credibility with the American public, after making the challenge the swift boat veterans for truth and hopefully media will make it news worthy.

Even if Kerry REFUSES why not have John DEBATE one of Kerry's operatives perhaps one or two of the authors who are Pro Kerry, we know already that the trip to Cambodia was a lie and had to be detracted.

JK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: