SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor: news blackout parallels SwiftVets
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor: news blackout parallels SwiftVets Reply with quote

Google News search on the phrase "stolen honor" (i.e., about www.stolenhonor.com) yields 3 hits, as below.

http://www.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=%22stolen+honor%22

Let's see how long it takes, as with SwiftVets, for that number to get pregnant! Twisted Evil

-- FDL

Kerry's Quagmire
Town Hall, DC - Aug 27, 2004
... An upcoming documentary, "Stolen Honor," includes devastating testimony from former POWs about how Kerry's testimony was "thrown in their faces" as they were ...

Decorated Marine's TV documentary portray's 'betrayal' of vets
WorldNetDaily, OR - Aug 27, 2004
... in his honor. The documentary, titled "Stolen Honor," now has its own website, which includes sample interviews. Currently in the ...

Next up: POWs blast Kerry in TV documentary
WorldNetDaily, OR - Aug 24, 2004
... A source involved in the production, who said its makers are not prepared yet to release their names, told WorldNetDaily its title will be "Stolen Honor.". ...
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Stolen Honor" is POWERFUL!!! It will not be ignored! Let's see the MSM call these POW's a "pack of liars!"
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will make its way into the public eye despit the best efforts of some to ignore it. Combined with but not connected to the SBVFT, (though they(MSM and Left) will try to connect them) it will kick the kerry campaign in the gut!! There is too much that kerry said and did that effected so many that has not even come out yet!
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will the documentary be seen on tv?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't want to miss the airing of that film, so please, somebody post the approriate info that will enable all to see it.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last press release I saw didn't specify which networks would be carrying it, it did say that the guy woudl be selling DVD copies on the release date mentioned...
FredRum
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it's not done yet, correct? If so, I'm not surprised there aren't many hits (yet).
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.Stolenhonor.com:
Make A difference:
>Contributions are considered sponsorships of the program. All Sponsors will receive a copy of the documentary in the format desired by the Sponsor.>

I sent in a donation . I can't wait to see this documentary.

I continue to contribute to SwiftVets.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor Reply with quote

This should be something to see. Will be looking forward to see it. I cannot wait to see how Kerry Campaign spins this one. What do you say about POW's?

RHV
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor Reply with quote

Just out to Stolen Honor site and was looking at those POW's listed as being part of the documentary.
It appears there is an error in the notation regarding Ralph Gaither's Silver Stars. It is showing Silver Stars with combat "V". Silver Star were not awarded with a "V". Anyone have an e-mail address for the makers of this documentary so that this can be pointed out to them?

RHV
ml2517
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted asking for the email for the same reason. Hopefully someone lets the webmaster know to fix the error.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor Reply with quote

ML2517 Thanks. I am surprised with all the controversy over Kerry's S/S with "V" no one else has picked this up.

RHV
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they may have been hacked. A lot of that going around right now...
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Reply with quote

Saw on another post that Admin had sent some e-mails to Stolen Honor site and pointed out the S/S with "V". If they were hacked they are at least aware of the notation and can correct it.

RHV
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democratic Chairman Terry McAuliffe. "It is inexcusable to mock service and sacrifice."

Unless You are John "Benedict Arnold" Kerry. Then it is quite acceptable to mock the almost 7,000 heros who died on Iwo Jima.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: