SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what everyone seems to have forgotten
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: what everyone seems to have forgotten Reply with quote

It appears that there is one major thing that sKerry and everyone else has forgotten... Kerry forgot that his baggage from the past might catch up with him like a run away freight train... We forgot what Kerry had done 35 yrs ago... But the one major thing that Kerry AND the American people all seem to have forgotten is this.

35 years ago when Kerry came home and sold out our service men, he also sold out all of us, the American people!!! He had a plan, a plan to become rich and powerful and did not care who he stepped on or how many he helped bury as long as he was able to further his dream with every lie he told...

He committed horrendous crimes not only against our servicemen and our country, but there was one big mistake that he made that he obviously haden't counted on... These crimes he committed were also against ME, AND YOU, this is MY/OUR USofA, and those were/ARE MY/YOUR servicemen that he dishonored... We cannot allow this poor excuse for a human being get away with this!!! This ******* is worse then the terrorist that are now trying to kill all of us, at least they are honest about how they feel about us and claim to have a cause they kill us for, Kerry's only cause is John Kerry, and if given his way he will strangle the life out of our great nation by giving away everything that we as a people hold sacred, like truth and honesty and bravery, but worst of all our pride and dignity... Just like he did in the protest years, he IS a weapon of mass destruction that cannot be allowed to attain the highest office in this land...

Am I over the top on this matter? I don't think so, his record speaks for him, all we have to do open our eyes and see... To hell with being politicaly correct, this man and these times are way to dangerous for that. Wake up and tell it like it is.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All it takes for me is one POW saying that they played kerry's speech to him in prision to make me want to see kerry in jail.
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you but your over the top since you didn't really have any details. Edit it with a list of exact details on why you think he's betrayed the US people, not just the veterans.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Am I over the top on this matter?

par·en·thet·i·cal·ly

NO

Kerry lied and real men died. Any way you look at it Kerry's slandering of the USA and her soldiers in his little 'winter soldier' political theater escapade cost lives. Real lives. Initially the number may have been negligible but than ---- ultimately undeniable........ adding up Vietnamese and Cambodians slaughtered after the U. S. Pull out we are into the millions.

What percentage of a million casualties falls directly on John Kerry’s desk?

Hard to say and imposable to deny.
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He betrayed the whole country by giving aid and comfort to the enemy, by going to Paris and having non sanctioned peace talks with the enemy.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I agree with you but your over the top since you didn't really have any details. Edit it with a list of exact details on why you think he's betrayed the US people, not just the veterans.

No Not over the top !!! This whole forum is about Kerry and the betrayal to his fellow Navy Swiftboat Veterans, His betrayal to the country, and his lame history in the Senate. Over the top, No , Over the top is the Democrats nominating someone so un-qualified and such a discrace. We should not be having this discussion right now and I'm embarrased that we are. There are thousands of topics on this board discussing the specifics of J F'n Kerry so at this point you can be vague as you vent about this low-life.
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: what everyone seems to have forgotten Reply with quote

dfountain3928 wrote:
This ******* is worse then the terrorist that are now trying to kill all of us, at least they are honest about how they feel about us and claim to have a cause they kill us for, Kerry's only cause is John Kerry

Kerry's been a pretty bad boy, but I don't think there is anything worse than terrorists, who have sunk to levels of moral turpitude not seen since pre-monotheistic barbarism.

-- FDL
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATTACKM SO TRUE!

FTDIXLOVER wrote:

Quote:
Kerry's been a pretty bad boy, but I don't think there is anything worse than terrorists, who have sunk to levels of moral turpitude not seen since pre-monotheistic barbarism

I couldn't disagree more! I'd rather you tell me you hate me, and want to kill me, than telling me you are my comrade and friend and then
you betray my trust and endanger my life!! Shocked

Visit this site:http://www.stolenhonor.com:/make-difference.asp

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry as much as admitted that he did all that he did to enable him to run for office.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BHLewis:

Kerry trashed a generation of US servicemen, and betrayed a generation of civilians.

He had very public testimony in which he emphasized the war crimes that he insisted American servicemen were doing at every level, with executive approval. Since he had three purple hearts, etc., folks believed him. This is on tape, you can watch it.

Alot of American civilians believed him also because it was a Congressional testimony, and nobody thought to question his medals.

While Kerry says he was merely trying to dispute POLICY, he spent more time detailing war crimes ...which he IMPLIED were being done by EVERY soldier, and he even said "I, too, have committed war crimes."

Also, read his book from the seventies if you can get your hands on it.

Ask any American who lived through the seventies how their perception changed regarding US soldiers in Nam. Ask any vet how well they were received coming home, compared to soldiers of other wars.

The "documentation" you're requesting is in Kerry's testimony, and in the way the public reacted. While Kerry wasn't the only one leading protests back then, he was there, he was visible, and he was influential. After all, he had the credibility of those four purple hearts ... and it WAS Congressional testimony.

After you consider that, consider that Mr. Kerry used to go boating with the Kennedy clan when he was in high school ... and that his mother is a Forbes relation. The guy had connections, perhaps instrumental in the revision of his silver star. I wish someone could check into that.

Anyway, IMO, Kerry has alot to answer for. Look at what happened during the Nam years ... remember what you saw and heard with your own eyes and ears if you're old enough.

It is true that Kerry hurt his fellow servicemen and especially the POW's in a visceral way. But, he didn't spend Christmas in Cambodia, he never spent a day in the hospital for his purple hearts, and not many American civilians appreciate being lied to.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is unfit for ANY command.
If we take his anti-war statements, trips to Paris, and slander against our troops. There still is a fact that Kerry can not get out of.

His remarks caused pain and hulmiliation to our troops. I have been talking to Vets in my area, and ask them how thay could support Kerry after what he did in 1971. I hit them with the facts, nothing but facts. They have nowhere to run to after that. Then I ask the following.

Have they ever known a fellow Viet Nam vet that his life was ruined by Kerry's remarks? How many jobs did they lose out on, how many vet's took their own lives because of the disgrace they felt. How did they feel being called name, spat on, looked down on?
Yes, it's hard. But John Kerry did these things. Lied before Congress with the winter soldiers, went to Paris and negoiated with the NVA, came back and held a press conference. Kerry's own actions caused many more deaths in Viet Nam. His actions are TREASON and need to be handled as such.
John Kerry needs to be held accountable for his actions.
Praise to the SwiftVets fort their service to this country.

Steve Christensen
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: what every Reply with quote

dfountain3928 wrote:
...he also sold out all of us, the American people!!!

Here's one who has not forgotten and I assure you that my non-veteran family and friends have not forgotten. Additionally, we've not missed the fact that he continues to sell out his countrymen through international deals with detractor nations, especially Vietnam. Thanks for reminding us and, NO, you're not over the top. You're precisely on target.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:
Quote:
Am I over the top on this matter?

par·en·thet·i·cal·ly

NO

Kerry lied and real men died. Any way you look at it Kerry's slandering of the USA and her soldiers in his little 'winter soldier' political theater escapade cost lives. Real lives. Initially the number may have been negligible but than ---- ultimately undeniable........ adding up Vietnamese and Cambodians slaughtered after the U. S. Pull out we are into the millions.

What percentage of a million casualties falls directly on John Kerry’s desk?

Hard to say and imposable to deny.

Don't forget about the many that died in Central America because he thwarted Reagan's policy against the Communist-backed Sandanistas in Nicaragua when he gave his eloquent speech using Cambodia in Christmas. I saw this first hand -- I was there. In Central America, I mean.

- instigator
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Am I over the top on this matter? I don't think so, his record speaks for him, all we have to do open our eyes and see... To hell with being politicaly correct, this man and these times are way to dangerous for that. Wake up and tell it like it is.

You had me at hello.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The lesson that FDR, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, and Clinton all teach is that if you spend your whole life plotting to become president you sell off too much of your soul along the way to be trustworthy--by the time you get there your moral capital has long since been spent. Senator Kerry fits their mold to a disquieting degree.

Quote:
Columnist Jeff Jacoby of the Boston Globe also wonders whether Kerry tries to be all things to all people. Jacoby reports that, when in the early 1990s a constituent wrote Kerry expressing support for an invasion of Iraq, Kerry's office responded by sending two letters one saying he opposed the war and another supporting President George H.W. Bush's response. Kerry blamed it on computer problems and the failure to dispatch a third letter one opposing the war but supporting the troops.

Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: