SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The only explanation!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: The only explanation! Reply with quote

When Kerry loses the DNC will take the election results thru the courts crying that the election was stolen from them again. They Know its not true but they can never admit they lost and will have to make Bush's reelection look tainted and illigitemit to their comrades and the rest of the world. I remember Mondale after he took only his home state(remember Gore never won Tenn) saying " I guess I didnt get my message to the people" never did it occur to him that the people got his message and rejected it. This will be the same, they really dont get how scary they seem to average loyal hard working Americans. Semper Fi.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between Benedict Arnold and Kerry? Arnold was a real hero before he became a traitor.

I'm afraid the carpet chewers at the DNC refuse to get it. They all had stains on their dresses and didn't see the problem. Now, they've got rice in their butts.

Facts are attacks. Honesty is a smear. Talking to the running dog lackey apologists is like teaching a pig to dance; the pig's aggravated and you get dirty.
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe what we will see is the Dems getting their butts kicked decisively in the November Presidential election and there will not be any court challenge(You heard it first.... here. Wink)

Last edited by Redleg on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orolonn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: The only explanation! Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
When Kerry loses the DNC will take the election results thru the courts crying that the election was stolen from them again. They Know its not true but they can never admit they lost and will have to make Bush's reelection look tainted and illigitemit to their comrades and the rest of the world.

I'd have to find the sources again, I can't remember where I seen it... but I read that he was already hiring his legal team and getting his ducks in a row to do exactly this.

I'll have to find it again because now its going to drive me nuts since I can't remember!
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is and has always been a two way street. This election forces the Republican Party to remain neutral regarding Kerry's service. But, should Kerry get elected (perish the thought), I beleive he will immediately face Impeachment Proceedings.

It is currently the SwiftVets, Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry and other aligned Veterans groups that have taken up the fight to defeat Kerry. Should he be elected, the Republican dominated Congress(and I expect the Republican Party to pick up a number of seats in both the House and Senate) will no longer be NEUTRAL in the issue of Kerry's actions in or post-Vietnam. The charges in "Unfit For Command" become a matter of law at that time.

The Mainstream Media is doing America a disservice by not delving into the charges against Kerry as it had those against Bush in 2000. By they're not doing so, the candidate(Kerry) has not been vetted. Thus they are creating the very circumstances by which Kerry will start his Administration. He will be under seige for his entire term, starting with charges of consorting with the enemy, as an Officer in the United States Armed Forces, during time of war, regarding his meetings in Paris with the NVA and Viet Cong delegations. The irony is, that the Main Stream Media will then attack Kerry with everything they have to gain circulation on a major story.

The Whitewater scandle or the stain on Monica's dress doesn't hold a candle to the accusations that will be brought against John Kerry, should he be elected. Just like his abreviated duty in the Delta, he will never complete a full tour in the Oval Office.
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redleg I dont think it would have to be close. They will create mythical roadblocks that kept their voters from the polls etc. These stories will become urban legands and repeated by the faithful as fact. I think your right about the Bush blowout. A lot of people are for Bush but keep it to themselves. Kiind of a reverse McCarthyism going on in some places. I know a guy who is just low level in Hollywood and said he would lose his job if they found out he would vote for Bush. I think thats why you hear so many people claim to be independent this election. Maybe my imagination but I dont ever remember so many people claiming to Independent. Drolon hope you remember. Always remember desperate people do desperate things. Semper Fi.
Orolonn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an article on it. This one came from NationalReview.com and I honestly dont know how trustworthy the site is. There are a ton of other sites that carried it too.

Failed at the Booth
John Kerry, world's worst election observer.

By Andrew Cline

According to Sen. John Kerry, the 2000 presidential election in the United States was fraudulent and invalid — but the 2000 presidential election in Haiti was legitimate and legal.

In reference to President Bush's victory in Florida in the 2000 election, a Floridian asked John Kerry this week, "What can you do to prevent them from stealing the election again?"

Instead of correcting the man's terminology, Kerry left it unchallenged and responded, "We're going to pre-check it, we're going to have the legal team in place.... We're going to take injunctions where necessary ahead of time. We'll pre-challenge if necessary."

On Monday, Kerry said of Florida in 2004: "Not only do we want a record level of turnout to vote, we want to guarantee that every vote is counted."

After winning the Florida Democratic primary on March 9, Kerry said that Florida's two Democratic senators were "living testimony to what happens in Florida when you count all the votes."

Last December Kerry told Florida Democrats, "Florida is the place where America's democracy was wounded." He also said, "We had more votes; we won! None of us are going to forget."

Apparently Kerry (along with most Democrats) forgot that USA Today, the Miami Herald, the Tampa Tribune, the Bradenton Herald, Florida Today, the Tallahassee Democrat, the News-Press of Fort Myers, the Pensacola News Journal, Knight-Ridder newspapers, and the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago (hired by the Washington Post, the New York Times, and several other newspapers) all reviewed the Florida election results of 2000, and found that not only did Bush win the ballots that were officially counted, but he also won after counting every ballot cast.

While Kerry deliberately and incorrectly portrays President Bush as having been fraudulently elected, he mischaracterizes (deliberately or ignorantly, we don't know) Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide as a democratic leader. Kerry told the New York Times that Haiti under Aristide was a "democracy" and a "democratic regime."

A Cox News Service story reported that, on Haiti, "Kerry challenged the premise of undercutting a democratically elected leader based on the quality of their governance."

Kerry's daughter Vanessa said that the United States "just helped overthrow, basically overthrow a democratically elected president." Asked on Good Morning America about his daughter's statement, Kerry did not disagree with it or correct it.

Again Kerry ignores the conclusions made by independent election observers. In calling Aristide a democratically elected president, Kerry disregards the Organization of American States's conclusion that Aristide's 2000 election was hopelessly tainted.

Kerry's views on the Haitian and American elections of 2000 make one thing very clear: This is not a man you'd want leading your local elections board, much less the free world.

— Andrew Cline is editorial-page editor of the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News in Manchester, N.H.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: