SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CLINTON CALLS KERRY FROM HOSPITAL BED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: CLINTON CALLS KERRY FROM HOSPITAL BED Reply with quote

CLINTON CALLS KERRY FROM HOSPITAL BED: STOP TALKING ABOUT VIETNAM

Bill Clinton spoke with John Kerry from his hospital bed on Saturday night in a 90-minute conversation in which he offered Kerry detailed advice on how to reinvigorate his candidacy... Clinton told Kerry that he should move away from talking about Vietnam... Developing... Drudge Report.

I can here him now, "Just shut the hell up about Vietnam you moron!"
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately for Kerry vietnam is all hes got to fight back on the war on terror issue. Hi i am john kerry i have medals in nam man so elect me becuase im tough and bush is a wuss in the national guard'
If Kerry stops talking about vietnam, along with losing his war on terror angle he gets branded a flip flopper (nothing new) and he also loses his talking point as an insult to Bush.

Kerry has to talk about vietnam if he wants to win.

And what the heck is clinton spending 90 minutes talking to Kerry about his campaign. i thought he was sick in the hosiptal? soemthing is fishy with this story.
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated a little:

Bill Clinton spoke with John Kerry from his hospital bed on Saturday night in a 90-minute conversation in which he offered Kerry detailed advice on how to reinvigorate his candidacy... Clinton told Kerry that he should move away from talking about Vietnam... Clinton aides who are expected to play an increasingly prominent role in Kerry campaign are James Carville, Paul Begala and Stanley Greenberg... Developing...
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was just put up with it,

"Hospital where Clinton awaits bypass surgery in the next few days has highest death rate for the operation in New York state... Developing..."
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton to Kerry:

You better get your **** together medal-boy. You stunt on Thursday night put me in here. Now you listen here, does the name Web Hubbel mean anything to you?
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a Vet, if this is Legitimate, then please place up a link.
I will be moving this to Geedunk shortly.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean that Carville and Begala can't work at CNN...wouldn't it be a conflict to be working on Kerry's campaign?
God Bless America,
Greenvale
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Kerry's Camp Reply with quote

I saw one of Kerry's "attack dogs" on Fox News today. Being fair and balanced, they also had a representative from Pres. Bush's team. The Kerry fellow came across as mad as hell and willing to do anything to keep his job. It seems to me the Kerry campaign is beginning to sound like a bunch of whining idiots. They can sure hand it out but cry for mercy when the truth comes back and bites them in the butt.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Carville, huh? We REALLY need to put the smack down on that idiot. Let's see what he has to say, then feed information out to refute every word. I'd personally enjoy doing that, a LOT. Twisted Evil
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James will do nothing but implode the Kerry campaign..he will turn to tactics that will turn off the voters..he will..This is not 1992-1996..this is post 9-11..The Democrats are running a campaign as if 9-11 never happened..that is their problem, and our gain, to assure that Kerry never gets near the White House..

..and another thing..my goodness, here is Clinton going in for major surgery and Kerry is talking to him about his campaign? I know that Clinton lives for this politco stuff..by if Kerry has any class he would of let the President rest..but selfish as Kerry is..he probably was weeping on the phone.. Rolling Eyes

PD
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I want to see Carville on TV yelling, blustering, interrupting people and spitting. Thats REALLY going to go over well with the public, isn't it? Now that Fox is taking the lead in viewership, he'll be challenged to get a forum where he can make that work. Meltdown in the very near future, I predict. Very Happy
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason Carville and those other scum got away with it in 96 was there was no war and they had an incumbant who created jobs. btw the unemployment rate now was exactly what it was back in 96. Basically they're going to push a budget candidate with no budget plan against a war president with mediocre economics and try to somehow erase all our minds that we were attacked 3 years ago.

The economy isntr great but it isnt a wreck. a vote for Kerry is a vote for 9/11 part 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: