SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Points the liberals need to remember.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Points the liberals need to remember. Reply with quote

There is a concern or general belief that the younger generation might have a greater support for Kerry compared to Bush. It is indeed a yuppy’s socially acceptable position boasting support for Kerry. Somehow that automatically makes them look clever and informed, but how informed and mindful of history are they? Perhaps this is one of the reasons history repeats itself with the same mistakes.

I wish we could huddle the younger liberals into a big room and have them sit through a bit more history than they had a chance as yet to live. Maybe their perspective might adjust a bit.

I am sure there are those out there happy as hell we took out the Pakistani Khan, who was a deadly source of nuclear secrets which lead to the development of nuclear capability in North Korea and Iran. Nuclear development was also underway in Libya. But in the minds of the Democrats, it was just a mere coincidence that Libya coughed up their WMD and nuclear developments, five days after Hussain was found in his dugout.

Did the liberal have a problem with the ousting of Al Qaeda from Afghanistan? There were 20,000 terrorists trained in all age groups between 1997 and 2000 in places like Afghanistan. I would hope they had no problem with that.

Kerry apparently exaggerated himself, particularly his purple hearts, as he received five medals in a four month period. There is convincing evidence two of the three "wounds" were self-inflicted. Kerry's Commander Grant Hibbard denied Kerry a purple heart for what the treating doctor Dr. Louis Letson described as a piece of metal that was removed from the forearm with forceps. Dr Letson stated "I doubt that it penetrated more than three or four millimeters." Grant Hibbard stated, "I know I didn't recommend him for a Purple Heart." Hibbard further said, "I said, "No Way" and told him to get out of my office." Amazingly, Kerry somehow "gamed the system" nearly three months later to obtain the Purple Heart Hubbard had denied.

I can go on and on with details such as this. For example, this one is straight out of the Chicage Sun-Times

Chicago Sun-Times
Kerry citation a 'total mystery' to ex-Navy chief, (Aug. 2Cool
Former Navy Secretary John Lehman has no idea where a Silver Star citation displayed on Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry's campaign Web site came from, he said Friday. The citation appears over Lehman's signature.
"It is a total mystery to me. I never saw it. I never signed it. I never approved it. And the additional language it contains was not written by me," he said.

Kerry boasts of his great genius compared to Bush....if so, how did he get himself involved so deeply with a female Chinese espionage agent (Liu Chao Ying) working for the Chinese Military (General Ji Shengde)? To U.S. intelligence, Liu Chao Ying was a "player" in the arms trade -- and not small arms, but nuclear-capable missiles. Senior U.S. intelligence officials note she helped put together the 1991 sale of Chinese M-11 missiles to Pakistan – a $300-million deal that led to United States sanctions against both her Chinese company and Pakistani companies. Who was this female agent Colonel Liu anyway?

"Who is Colonel Liu?" asked William Triplett, a former Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer and author of two books on Chinese influence in US politics. "She began her military intelligence career with Chinese Navy intelligence. She has been, in succession, assistant to the President of the China National Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation and the China Great Wall Industries Corporation, both of whom have been sanctioned twice -- in 1991 and 1993 -- by the United States for ballistic missiles sales to Pakistan. She later became president of China Aerospace Industrial Holdings Ltd. and she made illegal campaign contributions to the Clinton Gore ticket and John Kerry in 1996.

So there you have it....a twenty-seven year old Kerry back in 1971-1972 throwing away medals (not his own of course, since his are on his office wall today) and making the life of the returning Vietnam Veteran more agonizing and miserable and disrespected for their patriotism. And he did this for what? to move up in his career and the political ladder. Was Kerry finished yet? of course not. The present day Kerry gained campaign moneys from the Chinese in return for economic moves that laid the foundation for selling ballistic missiles from China to Pakistan. And from Pakistan to where next?Pakistan was the source for North Korea and Iran having nuclear bombs today.....”thanks Kerry....thanks a so very much”….well, in the least, that is what North Korea and Iran and China could be saying to Kerry.

Surely, the liberal can admit Bush is feared by the terrorist cells out there. Kerry would be much preferred by the Chinese, North Korean and Iranian military interests, the terrorists and the orthodox Muslims professing separatism and radical measures against the non-Muslim. There are bout 5.5 million Muslims in the USA and one billion world-wide. What we have next in store is nuclear-ready orthodox Muslims colliding with the nuclear-ready orthodox Jews or infidels and we have the fixings for perhaps the biggest disaster in this world's history.

Kerry has already made it clear he will not put Americans in harm's way unless it is absolutely necessary. That may explain why he considered one of the most liberal in Congress and was one of the few congressmen who did not support Bush Snr going into Kuwait when attacked by Iraq. If we had it Kerry's way back then, there would no longer be a Kuwait but a bigger and stronger Iraq. Thank goodness Kerry was not in power during Bush Snr’s term of office. If so, Hussain would now have nuclear capability. Since Iran and North Korea obtained nuclear secrets and developed nuclear weapons during this time from Khan in Pakistan, it would be no surprise Iraq would have nuclear weapons as well.

I am sure those who didn't want us providing military support to Britain in the war against Hitler are thankful we don't have their grandchildren facing a Hitler's Germany today. It took the attack on Pearl Harbor that led to our involvement in the war. Before that attack on Pearl Harbor, FD Roosevelt had a difficult time trying to rally support for Britain during their battle with Germany. What would have happened if we hadn’t gone to war with Japan and Germany? Would it be Japanese War Lords and Hitler’s descendents control most of the European and Asian theatre today?

Perhaps, a battle necessary but avoided today will be a bigger battle faced tomorrow? It is hard to say where/when this might happen. I hope never. What we can thank Kerry for and the Democrats is the successful succession of nuclear developments from China to Pakistan and then to North Korea and Iran.

There is little doubt that Iraq would have nuclear grade weaponry today if it was not for Israel bombing the France-installed Nuclear plant in Iraq in 1981 and Bush senior's and Junior's reprisal on Hussain.

If you want to focus on something today.. imagine Kerry handling the terrorists with weekend sensitivity sessions when he catches them compared to Bush/Cheney/Powell opening a “can of whoop _ss” when they’re found.

Personally, I feel terrorists lose the privilege to voice their dissent once they engage in terrorism. That is the price paid, besides their lives, for not keeping the peace. We should respect those asking for an opportunity to have a peaceful demonstration or dialogue, but we should bloody those who choose to deal in bloodshed.

Let’s keep the hammer in the form of Bush in place and not someone who may turn out to be not the hero he always professed but instead, maybe the most liberal, self-serving congressmen of our day.

Kerry has already incited more disgust from the war veteran than anything Clinton didn’t do sitting up in Canada or Bush didn’t do in the National Guard. We have more nuclear weapons around the world (partly due to the democrats and Kerry) in places such as North Korea and Iran.

We all had an opportunity to see the consequence of Bush’s decisiveness, virtually blaming him for us stepping into the War on Terrorism. In actuality, this war on Terrorism was already being waged against us before Bush’s inauguration January 2001. For example, the planning of the "911" disaster started in 1996. Unfortunately, now we may have the opportunity of living instead with the indecisiveness of a President John Kerry. Personally, I prefer Bush’s decisiveness rather than Kerry's potential for indecisiveness. The Vietnam Veterans are trying their best to warn us. They were willing to tell us their story; I hope there are enough of us willing to listen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: