SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call for Kerry's Disqualification: Sign Petition Now
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Call for Kerry's Disqualification: Sign Petition Now Reply with quote

I found this on the internet. Has anyone else seen this? Shall we sign up?

Quote:
On 30 September, our petition calling for John Kerry's prosecution and disqualification from public office for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" in time of war will be delivered to Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft. Regardless of the outcome of the election in November, since John Kerry made his war record the centerpiece of his presidential campaign, we intend to make it the centerpiece of this call for his prosecution. Please join 140,000 fellow Patriots who have already signed the petition demanding John Kerry's prosectuion. Link to -- http://www.PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry (If you don't have Web access, please send a blank e-mail to: Each e-mail sent to this address will be counted as one signature for the petition -- no duplicates are counted.)

The Federalist Patriot
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute....140,000 signatures? I'd like to see proof of that. Great if it's true, but this may be a spoof.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a spoof. Go to the sight and check it out. It's run by "The Federalist"
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's true my wife and I signed over a week ago. Laughing Cool Laughing
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. It's real. I just signed both of us up (2 more names)

Quote:
On 30 September, our petition calling for John Kerry's prosecution and disqualification from public office for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" in time of war will be delivered to Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft. Regardless of the outcome of the election in November, since John Kerry made his war record the centerpiece of his presidential campaign, we intend to make it the centerpiece of this call for his prosecution. Please join 140,000 fellow Patriots who have already signed the petition demanding John Kerry's prosectuion. Link to -- http://www.PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry (If you don't have Web access, please send a blank e-mail to: Each e-mail sent to this address will be counted as one signature for the petition -- no duplicates are counted.)

Dragon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Petition Reply with quote

Done X2!

Thanks,

Dragon
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dragon. We need to keep this post up top so more people can vote. I appreciate your support for this little number.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed me and the wife up thanks. 137,405 signers at the time I went in.
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

larrygj wrote:
Wait a minute....140,000 signatures? I'd like to see proof of that. Great if it's true, but this may be a spoof.

Yep, I signed it a couple weeks ago....
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's their website: Nice spoof on Kerry's! Very Happy

http://kerry-04.org/
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

My wife and I signed.

Quote:
Kerry Should be Prosecuted and Disqualifed from National Office
A citizen petition demanding that John Kerry be prosecuted for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" and disqualified for national office.

I also receive The Federalist Digest

Quote:

27 August 2004
Federalist Patriot No. 04-34
Friday Digest

To defeat Kerry-Edwards in '04,
Link to -- http://Kerry-04.org/

_____----********O********----______

THE FOUNDATION

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." --John Adams

_____----********O********----______

THE PATRIOT PERSPECTIVE

Top of the fold -- Kerry's Quagmire...

There is a chronic state of superciliousness manifest in some members of Congress who are perennially re-elected by their loyal lemmings -- an unmitigated arrogance called "Potomac Mentation Syndrome" (PMS). Its primary symptom is the angry projection of invincibility by its victim, and John Kerry, who's been occupying a seat in the Senate for the last two decades, appears to have a terminal case.

Kerry, a privileged but neglected trust baby, hobnobbed with the rich and infamous Kennedy clan as a youngster and decided that one day, he wanted to follow in the footsteps of the original JFK. Fast forward 40 years, and, under the tutelage of his corpulent mentor, Teddy Kennedy, John F. Kerry is the Democrat presidential nominee.

Unfortunately for Kerry, he does not have the advantage of having JFK's old man, Joe, on his team. The elder Kennedy massaged the Navy's official record of Jack's PT-109 debacle and had his version of the story released to the media, creating an instant "hero" and paving the way for JFK's ascension through the House and Senate to the presidency.

Kerry, now gravely ill with PMS, thought he could ride high on his updated version of PT-109 and get away with it. But Ted Kennedy is no Joe Kennedy -- and Kerry, who built his whole campaign on a foundation of embellished wartime heroics, is now bogged down in his personal Vietnam quagmire. Indeed, Kerry assumed he was bulletproof, but he's taking far more hits now than he ever did in his abbreviated combat tour.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 more here to add to the list.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Done 2 wks ago, + sent to >100 via e-mail... Please do sa Reply with quote

As much as I HATE e-mail forwards, I have made an exception for Kerry...
I would strongly encourage you to do the same...

GET SOME![/b]
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted as well as forwarded this one on. I think there are a whole lot more signatures coming don't you? Twisted Evil
corbe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Question and Concerns Reply with quote

If this petition drive is successful and Kerry is disqualified for a Presidential Run, Don't you realize who is currently number 2 in the Democratic Party? Yes, Her, Queen Hillary. Though I think Kerry is Toast, and the Donkey is currently on Life Support. The Toricelli option is alive and well in the DNC. Hillary would Radilcalize (sic) the Base and this Election would be EVEN Nastier. I would rather Hillary stay clear of this and lose in 2006 to Guliani and this country finally be Finish with these immoral Clintons. It could well be to Late, Kerry could claim Illness (Prostate Flare-Up) and Hillary will Save the party, ride the Donkey till it is DEAD. Just my Thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: